Practising SA

TOXIC

i remember doin old skool stunting on vc mp on gtaportable. With some original gta master dude person guy lol i dont remember though. just brought back the memory. Video had a cool feel. Nice editing. Song didn't fit the vid though.

Hey UG welcome to TGTAP :)

LOL...are you serious? I'm Original GTA Master.

He's right; um hmm

No fair, I've been practisin for months and I'm crap

Try looking at DC's Tutorial, Fugitive's Tutorial, and ofcourse join www.gtastunting.net/forums if you are keen....you'll have much more to learn Deji :)

i remember doin old skool stunting on vc mp on gtaportable. With some original gta master dude person guy lol i dont remember though. just brought back the memory. Video had a cool feel. Nice editing. Song didn't fit the vid though.

LOL...are you serious? I'm Original GTA Master.

WTF!? :hurrhurr: you got msn?

Yes, yes I do. Check my profile for it. I'm not at my house right now, so I can't get on MSN at the moment.

EDIT: Oh goodness, look at me getting all off topic. Uhh...so, TOXIC...hmmm...So have you thought of any original stunts? It seems like everything has been done before.

Edited by Harwood Butcher

SA stuntigns in a steep downhill fall and isnt gonna pick up anytime soon. witht eh fl issues. modding, today every sa stunters a modder apperantly. SA is just fucked up right now. we need good clean vids liek this to turn it around. as SA!VC TC shows, its a great map with suckish players.

Read TOXIC's Avvy :hurrhurr:

Plus, Well, UG since you've already joined on TGTAP, Gof[whose away for around 10 more days]....organised a collab a couple of months back....no one but merely 3 people replied...including me ofcourse :D. Come Join, what say? If you wanna look at the topic its somewhere below this topic in stunting section.

THX 4 DA KOMENT

EDIT - here : http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19707

Edited by TOXIC

No fair, I've been practisin for months and I'm crap

Try looking at DC's Tutorial, Fugitive's Tutorial, and ofcourse join www.gtastunting.net/forums if you are keen....you'll have much more to learn Deji :)

Links please :D I spent hours watching Fugitives vids on stunting and I didn't learn a thing xD I gotz stuntlexia.

Links? lol you kidding me?? Its just above this topic, the Tutorials are pinned topics...

Fugitive's ultimate tutorial, DC's Complete guide to stunting....

Where's the problem?

Well if they're the pinned topics, I've already read them. I'm still crap xP Don't expect me to know what tutorial you mean just by saying "DC's"... Because I have no clue who he is. I googled it :lol:

• 4 months later...