gmail or hotmail

Bulletproofboy

i used to use hotmail.co.uk (my email ) all the time until it got so many junk emails and some one from my class gave my email a sign up at ''UKGAYLIFE'' and emails saying curiouspointdexter, you ordered a vibrator for 6 99).

around last year i used my gmail account(@gmail.com) and made it my windows live id and use googlemail to check my email

what is better?

Hotmail or gmail

hotmail is getting storage like gmail(like it goes up and up)

and hotmail looks better

hotmail orgmail

well iam using both currently...

gmail is good though, thres alot of cool features like..you can use a POP3 client (like outlook express or outlook...or mozilla thunderbird) to get your Gmail. Whereas hotmail used to (a year or more ago) offer that, now you have to pay $ to have that feature.

i never got spam with hotmail, but then, i did have exclusive junk filter (email from people not on address book/safelist goes straight to junk). which works great lol.

gmail i get more spam than with hotmail, in the spam folder that is, i usually get like 5 a day, hotmail might be like 15 a week...

yeah, thats what i don't like in gmail... i get spams almost every two days... unlike in hotmail in which i never got any spam

Really? I never get any spam in Gmail (well, none in my inbox, that is, sure I get a lot in the spam section but those are all filtered and deleted automatically, I never evne see them). I used Hotmail for a long time and then moved to Gmail and I must say, Gmail is waaaaaayyyy better. Plus, I prefer Google because they don't try to put all this crap on me like Microsoft does (I don't want to use Windows Live or MSN Messenger or any of your junk, Microsoft!)

yeah, thats what i don't like in gmail... i get spams almost every two days... unlike in hotmail in which i never got any spam

Really? I never get any spam in Gmail (well, none in my inbox, that is, sure I get a lot in the spam section but those are all filtered and deleted automatically, I never evne see them). I used Hotmail for a long time and then moved to Gmail and I must say, Gmail is waaaaaayyyy better. Plus, I prefer Google because they don't try to put all this crap on me like Microsoft does (I don't want to use Windows Live or MSN Messenger or any of your junk, Microsoft!)

yeah, i get spams in my gmail account but goes to spam section, not directly to inbox. Most of them are emails from people telling me to invest on them or any crap they are saying to me, other spams are actually from free online games which i don't play generally... i'm kinda tired of deleting this spams btw. :thumbsdown:

yeah, like most of you guys, again, i will say gmail is better than hotmail.

I actually just switched from using Hotmail to using Gmail, though I switched because I didn't like the new layout of the former.

Haha same =D gmail is so easy to use.

I don't get much spam in gmail, maybe 3 a month but it filters into the spam folder so I don't notice. Hotmail has alot more spam.