Last years forums awards

just looked in your award archive and noticed there was no best stunter (Vice City) ... why? San andreas stunting has been raped by the whole FL off situation where as VC is still as strong as ever.. there is 1 stunter trying to fuck VC over with FL off but no one likes him and he's a complete ass hole aswell so its al good but.. back on topic why was there no VC award? and will there be one this year?

he's just a moron, try and ignore him yet keep the newer stunters that he's not a decent stunter or person and we'll be fine.. but i still think VC needs recognition... just best stunter and maybe best stunting video (for both VC and SA) IV isn't broken in enough yet i reckon but.. maybe next year for IV.

if you guys need help with anything like.. pointing out levels of things, whats alright in stunting and all the no no's i'd be happy to help if it would encourage VC support.

Actually stunting section is not that active over here.Most Community Projects started end with nothing.Godfather porobaly tried to start a new one few weeks ago.But this site lacks pretty decent stunters.IMO i would still like to carry on the current Com. Vid project.And welcome to tgtap btw :P