if you do not hack i will give you 2 free gmail e-maill 2gb of free spac

and your site will be add to SkyNetz Gamez Staion search site for free

IF YOU DO NOT HACK SKYNETZ GAMEZ STATION

FREE EMAIL FROM SKYNETZ GAMEZ STATION

GET ONE TO DAY FOR FREE !!!!

YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT THIS ME E MAIL

[email protected]

ALL YOUR FOR FREE

I'm guessing this is because of my threat? My threat that still stands if the copyrighted material is not removed.

This is pathetic. Yes, let's offer a FREE Gmail account! Big w00t, they are free anyways! We get our site added to your search engine for FREE!? T3H HOLY SHIT! GOOGLE IS THE BIGGEST SEARCH ENGINE ON THE INTERNET AND GUESS WHAT!? We are on their engine... FOR FREE!

Get a life guy, and while you're at it, remove the copyrighted material. If Chris doesn't take action, I will.

And what about the downloads? Huh? The ones that still link to Chris's stuff?

Wow you really are pushing your luck actually, I've just been browsing your downloads and it seems you are just hotlinking the majority of downloads on this site, some of which are exclusive, like my 100% checklists.

Exclusive means ONLY The GTA Place can have them. I love this place alot. If Chris had to close down for any reason that involves you hotlinking and wasting his bandwidth that he didn't have the money to pay for, I'd have to track you down and kill you.

Wow you really are pushing your luck actually, I've just been browsing your downloads and it seems you are just hotlinking the majority of downloads on this site, some of which are exclusive, like my 100% checklists.

Exclusive means ONLY The GTA Place can have them. I love this place alot. If Chris had to close down for any reason that involves you hotlinking and wasting his bandwidth that he didn't have the money to pay for, I'd have to track you down and kill you.

A tad harsh.

We're all right behind you Spas'.

---

Seriously, we will take action if you persistantly 'steal' things from Chris and his website.

A conversation that took place between myself, "Shadow Warrior" and "server a.k.a Johnny"

This happened at around 3am last night where I was incredibly tired, I was asked what would be the consequence would be of them hotlinking my downloads.

I replied that I had put up a hotlinking script so it doesnt matter anyway, plus I had banned their IP's from the entire website.

Shadow Warrior laughed and said that he was using a school computer, of which there are 400 and I could never ban them all.

So a simple search on whois.sc revealed a range of IP's based in Canada, Winnipeg to be exact. I gathered the following information and presented it to them:

OrgName: WiBand Communications

OrgID: WBND

Address: 4-2130 Notre Dame Avenue

City: Winnipeg

StateProv: MB

PostalCode: R3H-0K1

NetRange: 64.56.128.0 - 64.56.159.255

So there I had a huge range of IPs from the ISP based in Winnipeg. Assuming the 3rd octet ranges from 128-159 -- some simple sums: 159 minus 128 = 31, the 4th octet ranges from 0-255, so then 31 x 255 = 7905. So I had 7905 IPs which potentially I could ban from the server and prevent the entirety of Winnipeg from visiting the site, which would be cruel on others; so I didn't.

An excerpt from the conversation (note the times of posting and my tiredness yet still the ability to own them)

[03:18:58] Chris :: TheGTAPlace.com: that is where your ISP is based

[03:19:05] (li)(st)Shadow_Warrior(st)(li): not anymore

[03:19:21] (li)(st)Shadow_Warrior(st)(li): Notre Dame is farther away at the school board

[03:19:21] (H)jonny(H) Come And Try out SkyNetz Gamez Station Search

http://skynetz.helphousehosting.info: ^o)

[03:19:26] Chris :: TheGTAPlace.com: its where the fucking IP goes to so it must be you moron

That was pointless typing all that out, but I had nothing better to do, and it was funny Pwning them at the time.

In addition to all this, I forced johnny to edit the news articles shadow warrior stole so that a link is provided back to us.

Back to the convo we had...

When I insulted johnny's apparent lack of English knowledge, I asked what country he was from and whether English was his first language. He didn't actually say.

Shadow warrior stepped in and claimed johnny is a "special need kid" and has problems in speech and typing.

He said johnny is 17. I asked exactly what was johnny's "special need". Neither of them could tell me which makes me wonder about the validity of that claim.

johnny appeared to be pissed off with shadow warrior for telling me that, and said he was going to kill shadow warrior.

Shadow warrior kind of pwned his friend by saying "no, you're just a weak ***"

How'd you find all of that stuff Chris? I saved his IP on my PC so I could later look it up later. You saved me trouble.

If only he didn't live so far away.

Fire a bullet in the direction he lives in and hope it hits. BTW, chris why did you set up another account as administrator?Jus wonderin n all.

How'd you find all of that stuff Chris? I saved his IP on my PC so I could later look it up later. You saved me trouble.

If only he didn't live so far away.

Fire a bullet in the direction he lives in and hope it hits. BTW, chris why did you set up another account as administrator?Jus wonderin n all.

That account is old. It's the main admin account.