2 parts to an unfinished tutorial. [VC]

flatface

Heres a video tutorial i made a Looooong time ago to help people get into stunting, i may not have been at it for very long my self at this point but i have a pretty good understanding of basic physics and thought i'd put it to good use, i also made this tutorial explaining why the pcj bumps and such.

Video tutorial, its missing fbi bumps, side bumps and some other bumps like vert csm's but i plan to finish it some day.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=k9lh067bKKc

And picture tutorial with collision explanation.

Hey, i thought i'd explain some of the basic PCJ bumps whilst its fresh in my mind.

this is mainly just getting to know the physics of the game.

ever wondered why some people seem to bump their front wheel and other bump the engine?

thats because the pcj col (col is the physical gta world, col is short for collision so the collision) is 13 sphere's, the bottom part (where you bump) is 4 big ones that just meet up, the front sphere is the front wheel, 2nd and 3rd are the engine and 4th is the rear wheel, people who bump off the front when are always leaning back when they bump so they don't bail(it changes your center of gravity back so the impact is taken off the player, imagine when your riding a pushbike in real life and you hit ramp, you lean back so your legs are what take the impact of the ramp), the people who bump the middle (engine) are usually leaning forward, leaning forward changes your center of gravity again but this time puts you past the shock of the bump and you end up leaning forward in mid air, the shock is sent through to the back half of the bike, the rear sphere (wheel) can be bump while leaning back or leaning back and pressing forward to hit a 2nd object for a double bump (you don't feel much shock from bumping this).

ok well thats about it :) i'll get a screen of what im talking about up.

tut.jpg

Edited by flatface