Spider Vice on the UK.

JustADummy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds awesome, and believe me, you'll definitely enjoy London. ;)

As for landmarks, you should check out the Towncenter and the landmarks surrounding. Westminister Bridge, Tower Bridge, House of Parliament, Picadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square and you'll have to go to the London Eye.

Edited by TNF

Enjoy yourself. I've never even been to London before. It might be cold according to BBC Weather as it is with most of the country but being London it is almost 2 degrees Celsius warmer than other regions.

So, what's it like down there, you enjoying it?

Yes, I'm fully enjoying it. I visited the Westminster Palace and the Big Ben. Also, the weather is a lot cold here ! Brrr...

Yes, I'm fully enjoying it. I visited the Westminster Palace and the Big Ben. Also, the weather is a lot cold here ! Brrr...

Cold, really? I live only 40 miles outside of London, in Essex and its pretty warm here today for november, can walk around outside in just a tshirt. Anyway, glad your enjoying your trip. Are you planning to visit places elsewhere in England, or are you just staying in London?

Cold, really? I live only 40 miles outside of London, in Essex and its pretty warm here today for november, can walk around outside in just a tshirt. Anyway, glad your enjoying your trip. Are you planning to visit places elsewhere in England, or are you just staying in London?

Spider-Vice is from a reasonably warm country. He will find it cold.