Spider Vice on the UK.

JustADummy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just in London, I actually dunno. I'll try and ask my parents if they want to go somewhere else. (Maybe Essex? :P)

Oh not Essex, I used to live in Romford. Spider Vice if you fancy it get on the London district line east bound to Elm Park and you will be Essex. Thats if you like scary drunken bimbos with no knickers spewing up their guts and knives. :thumbsup: Thats merry old Essex. I can make fun, I lived there for 16 years.

Have you been to the museums?

Good God yes, there are chavs, blood and a cinema. Sums it up really. Well some parts of Essex are lovely, like Colchester. But Romford is a hole, but easy to get to from London. We are London Borough of Havering, score!

Natural History is good, its dinosaurs, stuffed animals from Darwin, human body stuff and geology (gems and fossils)

Science is very good and can easily spend the day there. Same place as Natural History. Most musuems are in South kensignton (district line west bound).

There is also the V&A musuem but Im not sure whats there, I know they had dresses from Kylie. Not to sure what else. Never been there myself.

Are you planning to see any shows?

Some parts of Essex are lovely, its the part that connects to London. I don't take offence, I used to live in Essex and yes it was a hole.

If you see any shows I suggest the Phantom of the Opera, Joesph and the Technicolour Dream Coat or the Buddy Holly story. They are brilliant shows. The Phantom is quite espensive for the best seats and sadly I advise the best seats as you have the chandeiler falling down over you. Its my favourite and very powerful, even if you don't like opera. I promise you would love it. Buddy Holly is cheap and very good, its quite sad as its shows his death but it has all his classics. Joesph is light hearted, colourful and fun. All of these are easy to get to from Embankment Station which is the district line again, so very easy to get to. They can be expensive but well worth it. Im seeing the Phantom for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Its my favourite by far.

Other tips are that in Earls court you have the Doctor Who exbitition, its quite good, if your a fan. The only thing i advise you to miss is London Dungeons, its OK but when I went it cost a fortune for me and mum and we qued for 3 hours.

Also Camden Market is fun, its full of slogan t-shirts and goth clothes but it is quite fun. You find very bizarre things there. (Northen Line if your interessted). Best advice I can give about Camden, your food options arent great. You have the choice between KFC and the Market. Im convinced the market sells pigeon as chicken but it does taste nice. DON'T eat any pizza from there, stick with chinese.

If you want more advice I'm happy to help as I basically grew up there :)