Rockstar confirm GTA IV PC delay

Chris

Rockstar Games yesterday confirmed the delay in releasing Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC. The important date for you to know is now 2nd December in the USA, and 3rd December in Europe.

In other news, some people have been receiving their 100% Key to the City. the7th_number over at PlanetGTA got his, as did GuruAskew at GTAForums, you can see pictures in both their topics. Have you received your key? If you have, post over in our forums.

Hey Chris you should update the Gta IV Modding forum opening date too..But man did they state the reason for the delay...I think it has something to do with Nfs Undercover....

Um, what?

NFS Undercover has nothing to do with GTA IV whatsoever. They aren't together and both work individually. NFS is a racing game, and GTA is a action/adventure game, so how does it have connection to GTA IV? If you ask me, they're delaying it because of the amount of copies that are being produced. I think whatever they're doing, they're making sure we receive a quality game, which is, GTA IV.

To be honest, I don't mind waiting a month, I'm not serious about getting the game immediately, I'd like to play a PC game which has quality. So I'm guessing I'll wait.

IIRC, NFS Undercover is scheduled to release on November 18, GTA IV was also scheduled to be released on that same day until it was delayed, hence this thread. Shaun, I think your wrong though. They wouldn't delay it for that reason, hmm... c'mon gang, let's split up and search for clues which will lead us to the culprit!