Maximum time flying with the Dodo.

Samil

I suck at flying that thing; I think I only made it airborne for just a few seconds and stuff. I've heard of some leet guy who flew it for hours, I dunno...

I never fly it for long either, not on PS2, and not on PC without mods. Always seemed impossible! I might give it another go tonight, just for kicks.

Edit: Tried it, got 8 seconds, while falling into the water. This is hard! Bloody PS2.

Edited by Earthbound

• 4 weeks later...

On PS2 version at my mate's it is so hard, mainly cos you dont know flying controls. On Vice city PC, It is hard, but easy to fly the RC Barron, use the button that makes you go backwards/decend to tilt your plain upwards if your losing height, aint sure if that work on GTA3.

My record.... I flew it for 20 seconds before landing in the water. Another interesting story was me driving it on the ground to take it to the garage, took a wrong turn, went to the draw bridge. Just as I went across it "Ding ding ding" and I tried to stop, I stopped straight on the edge of the raising part.

I titled backwards into the drink.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

{spoiler} I did not know for years that the Dodo was even flyable for more than 4 seconds. Then I got hell bent to get that last hidden package SOMEHOW before starting any missions and without cheats. So I poked around and quickly found out that all kinds of people were flying damn thing! Watched some video, read a few tutors, and I think after 2 maybe 3 hours total of screwing around I got the hang of it enough to fly to the top of the drawbridge and get the package.