Out of Commision

James B

I've tried this mission 100+ times with fail, I've also tried everything that was suggested to me but with fail

I just can't get Niko to get into the copter he always falls

I was thinking that GTA SA last mission wasn't this hard

ETIT: If anyone lives in Wichita, Kansas...I'd be willing to meet you with my Xbox 360 HD and have you beat the mission for me

Edited by James B

Fukn Dumbass.

When you are driving the sanchez up the ramp go fast, or you can go slow how goddamn hard can that be? And when you get to the Anhilliator keep tapping 'X' or what ever button for the XBOX 360 that means X. Keep tapping it dammit! If you complete that dont stay close to the Pegorino's boat. He'll blow you to kingdomcome with and RPG7.

EDIT: If you still cant get it. Go search " GTA IV Mission - Out of Commission " on youtube.

• 1 month later...

yeah, you don't have to push the sanchez to it's maximum speed. just go a little slow and you'll be fine, and you don't have to shoot pegorino while you're driving the heli either, wait for him to shoot you and you'll have a safe landing in the hapiness island. just make sure you have enough armor, or if you already lose your armor just don't run into of pegorino's henchmen so much. just chase him and ignore the others.

shoot him with anything to kill him once you're in the trees, use of cover won't be necesarry because killing him is the easiest part.

• 1 month later...

The problem I had was I always kept hitting that stupid orange thing that's right in the middle of the beach and exactly on the track to the ramp, just remember it, and smoothly drive past it, and then jump off the ramp, as has been said you don't have to be full speed you just need to hit the marker to activate the jump cutscene, and then keep tapping the button it tells you to tap.

Once you're in you'll be flying the chopper and then all you need to do is follow the boat, but fly high so Pegorino doesn't hit you before he is supposed to hit you ;)

• 4 months later...

its easy, when Pegorino is running away like a sitting duck with a boat, take the sanchez under the down ladder, drive your sanchez from the beach, just do nothing to pegorino's boat, just focus to drive your motor bike.

when a copter area coming, just go to the yellow markings, it's on the left side of the stairway that guarded with pegorino men

just dirve your motorbike a little bit faster to the stunt jump, when roman get you, tap X button ( ps3 ) repeatly, and you will get in the copter and take control the copter...

*there is a flying rat under the stunt jump location :hurrhurr:

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Its not the threadstarter who isnt smart enough to hit the button repeatedly.

Its a bug in the game. I see numerous people having this particular problem.

I just got to that point in the game (last mission)

And it simply isnt working.

I had the same fregging problem with the mission where you have to climb onto a driving truck. Somtimes (like after 5-6 minutes ) id get on to the roof of the truck only to fall down again 10 seconds later...

Many people report this (im playing this on PC) and its the spacebar i have to keep pressing. However all it does is to somtimes change the camera view. Thats all.

Naturally ill fail this mission.

The carchase is easy though tedious.

The shootout is just time(and ammo)consuming.

Even the bike chase is actually really easy. Just dont go too fast. Nice and steady.

Its that bloddy climbing the helicopter that gets me..