Some pictures i took

Lonewᶲlf

LOL...

There isn't anything you could do without a camera driver...

The camera on the phone is with a new driver,No phone would give a picture like that if it wasn't messed with.Trust me,i mess with acoustics,and drivers,and shit like that.Just the other day i edited my mom's phone.SE Z530i.Anyone who has it,knows what the max is.When i changed the acoustics,it became louder than my brother's messed phone,a W810i(which was the loudest,now this beats it.)

Thanks a lot for your comments, really appreciate it :)

DAMN HELL !!!!!!! What phone is it? And what megapixel Camera you get with it?

Its a W810i with 2 Megapixel.

Nice... What did you use in taking the pics?

Well i took it from my cell phone. And none of the photos are photoshoped and for some pictures i used the "macro" function.

@XLR8: How do you change the drivers, acoustics and stuff? I swear i haven't even updated my phone since i got it in January 2008.

Once again, thanks for your replies.

Thanks a lot for your comments, really appreciate it :)
DAMN HELL !!!!!!! What phone is it? And what megapixel Camera you get with it?

Its a W810i with 2 Megapixel.

Nice... What did you use in taking the pics?

Well i took it from my cell phone. And none of the photos are photoshoped and for some pictures i used the "macro" function.

@XLR8: How do you change the drivers, acoustics and stuff? I swear i haven't even updated my phone since i got it in January 2008.

Once again, thanks for your replies.

You must have edited them,i Have a W810 and when i got it,the camera sucked.Anyways you can mod phones With XS+,FAR Manager,SEtool2lite,and much more.

Yeah I was about to say the grain kinda ruins it, which is why camera phones aren't the best for taking pictures like that.

What's your username on flickr?

Yeah even most of the 3 Megapixel cellphones have the same problem and my flickr username is sircrywolf.

Thanks once again everyone for looking at the pics :thumbsup:

New pics ! Though I haven't posted on flickr yet. This place goes first :D

A Place Near my Hometown.

post-24788-1227248532_thumb.jpg

Village door

post-24788-1227248577_thumb.jpg

More Distant Mountains and Fields

post-24788-1227248745_thumb.jpg

Close-up

post-24788-1227248804_thumb.jpg

What do you think folks? :)

Is there a war in Pakistan?

Yeah sadly Pakistan has been declared a war zone by the Red Cross. But its only going on in the Northern areas, particularly near the Afghanistan Border.