PS3/360 graphics comparison parodies

Huckleberry Pie

OK, so we gamers are debating about which is better when it comes to graphics: the PS3 or the 360?

In response to this, I made some comparison shots to show what the graphics will look like on the PS3 and the Xbox 360 *sarcasm*:

ssc_platform_comparison.jpg

The PS3 version has more saturated colours, while the 360 seems to be a little too bland or something - that is, if the show was made into a video game:

ssc_platform_comparison2.jpg

ssc_platform_comparison3.jpg

As for SqueakyFresh's GTA IV footage...

squeaky_gtaiv_comparison.jpg

If you have a parody comparison shot that you made or found elsewhere, feel free to post it here, OK? God Bless and enjoy... :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

OK Mr. Pie, I happen to have the "inside information" on the graphics comparison and as you can see here is the side by side by side on ALL thr33 top Kon-Souls!!

First off the PS3

rxmwmcdaro.jpg

Then there is the XBox 360

dhupmahmdq.jpg

And lastly the Wii

ztyervpeqj.jpg

As you can tell the Wii has far better graphics and the superior controls come in real handy when playing GTA San Andreas. After all what little boy doesn't like grabbing a smooth cylinder shaped object and shaking it up and down as fast as he can? The Wii Fit jogging pad makes the game more realist when you run away from police and with the new Wii taser attachment kids can have hours of electrifying fun when the feel the pain of being shot or clubbed to death.

Watch some noob will come in here and believe all this shit.

:rofl2:

OK Mr. Pie, I happen to have the "inside information" on the graphics comparison and as you can see here is the side by side by side on ALL thr33 top Kon-Souls!!

First off the PS3

rxmwmcdaro.jpg

Then there is the XBox 360

dhupmahmdq.jpg

And lastly the Wii

ztyervpeqj.jpg

As you can tell the Wii has far better graphics and the superior controls come in real handy when playing GTA San Andreas. After all what little boy doesn't like grabbing a smooth cylinder shaped object and shaking it up and down as fast as he can? The Wii Fit jogging pad makes the game more realist when you run away from police and with the new Wii taser attachment kids can have hours of electrifying fun when the feel the pain of being shot or clubbed to death.

Watch some noob will come in here and believe all this shit.

:rofl2:

ROFLZOR!!! :awesome:

I just couldn't resist one more shot at this.

This is my personal review of the graphics comparison between consoles of the original game HALO by Bungie. Halo was produced originally for the PC but Microsoft made sure it was released on their new XBox console first back in 2001. While I enjoy playing this game, I still can't help but feel the graphics are nothing to rave about. Years later the game was finally released to the PC as "Halo Combat Evolved".

rbvpdhdutz.jpg

wxpmgilhwp.jpg

Recently riots broke out at Microsoft when this game was re-released to the PS3. However the graphics seem to have suffered greatly due to the video quality or lack of proper video signal sync.

ccmnlhpgpi.jpg

brtklilrsk.jpg

Oddly enough while attending yard sales this past summer, we found the original game and console that Bungie blatantly stole from something called an "Intellivision" copyright 1979 and found the graphics... impressive... most impressive.

hjcjwiayko.jpg

yzsosxlbdf.jpg

Find yourself one of these Intellivision thingies! :clapping: