MOvember

Earthbound

Well, it's about half way through MOvember, so I thought I'd ask.. Who's doing it?

MOvember Website

A quick overview: Simply put, you grow a mustache and collect money. All proceeds go toward helping men with depression and the research into prostate cancer.

I'm doing it, of course. I'll post a pic for you all to gaze upon shortly. I might have a shower first.

Who's the man!!!??? The angry man's mo.

mustache007sp6.jpg

Edited by Earthbound

lolol. my uncle is doing that i think, dunno if he is getting any money for it :P

if i remembered i woulda got some sponsors last year (when i finished HSC), i looked like a bloody terrorist lol no offence.

my mum is like "have a shave"..

"no"

"have a shave"

"no"

for like 2 months after HSC finished (we had to be cleanshaven for school)

lolol. my uncle is doing that i think, dunno if he is getting any money for it :P

if i remembered i woulda got some sponsors last year (when i finished HSC), i looked like a bloody terrorist lol no offence.

Bold: Yeah, you don't want to offend those terrorist. They might sue you. :lolbounce:

I would like to get a goatee, but it'd probably take me 4 months to get a half decent looking one.

Bold: Yeah, you don't want to offend those terrorist. They might sue you. :lolbounce:

I would like to get a goatee, but it'd probably take me 4 months to get a half decent looking one.

lolz. i actually wrote arab then changed it. forgot to change the no offence part though.

yeah i think hair just doesnt grow like, on your bottom lip (not for me either). although being 1/2 greek 1/2 italian helps with growing facial hair but its a pain in the ass shaving once a week though :(

if i left it for two weeks i would have like a full face of hair lol.

I grew out a goat tee and mustache for Halloween (I was going as Dr. House).

I had to shave under my chin early because my neck looked like a wookie, and I itched like I had lice.

Then I had to shave the side burns and mustache off because they started to itch, and I looked "like some guy who's been in prison for a while" (quoth my wife).

That and the stache looked like a 14 year olds.

Even though I shave (and have to) everyday.

Mach 3 for me.