Official GTA IV PC website launches

Chris

Rockstar have launched the PC section of the official GTA IV website. The screenshot gallery features two brand new ones which we've added to our gallery, click the thumbnails below for the full versions.

The main bulk of the update is the announcement of R* Social Club TV. This is where all your video clip creations made using the video editor will be uploaded. The updated GTA IV website has a whole page detailing the features of the video editor, as well as 4 sample video clips and 9 screenshots of the editor's interface.

So check out all the links in this post for all the information you need. Also, here are those two new screenshots.

gta-iv-pc-screenshot_028.jpg gta-iv-pc-screenshot_029.jpg

Rockstar have launched the PC section of the official GTA IV website. The screenshot gallery features two brand new ones which we've added to our gallery, click the thumbnails below for the full versions.

The main bulk of the update is the announcement of R* Social Club TV. This is where all your video clip creations made using the video editor will be uploaded. The updated GTA IV website has a whole page detailing the features of the video editor, as well as 4 sample video clips and 9 screenshots of the editor's interface.

So check out all the links in this post for all the information you need. Also, here are those two new screenshots.

gta-iv-pc-screenshot_028.jpg gta-iv-pc-screenshot_029.jpg

Nice, especially the video editor tool; no more Cam Hacking and fumbling with Fraps for those stunt footages...

Time to start filling my room with those caffeine drinks. My senses are telling me that some very, very long nights are nearing.

Though I still find the textures blurry (a real shame BTW), I'm starting to actually get a little exited. Getting it together with Far Cry 2. Far Cry for day time, GTA for evening. This is going to be Gamers Heaven or something like that.

Did anybody else notice that minimum system requirements have been changed a little. Now it seems you can run it on 1GB RAM on Windows XP and 1.5GB RAM on Windows Vista.

Yeah, there were lots of updates to news that I managed to collect and post on ma site :) I also entered the wrong birthdate and got myself temporarily blocked from Social Club site... :bashhead: But I can get back on now :D