Ultimate CLEO Trainer

Deji

I typed the below first... But I have now decided for you people with sore eyes... I'll give a lil quick list of what the below explains in detailed mode :P

• Spawn Cars.
  • Change car colour/paintjob.
  • Use 'Speed Keys' to gain full control of your vehicle. (Get from one side of map to other in 15 secs)
  • Add/Remove Hydraulics and add Nitro!
  • Add multiple car bombs (As many as desired) to your car and detonate them with 10 second timer!
  • Take over the world and hack the CIA database.
  • Take over San Andreas and control the game!
  • Activate functions in the game without having to Alt+Tab!
  • Easy interface.
  • Game will go slow-mo while using menu so you dont waste precious in-game time.
  • View all the cheats for the game and have the abillity to type them in slow-mo so you can enter a cheat faster than ever!
  • Activate and deactivate any mods you've downloaded into custom slots! No CLEO knowledge required.
  • Do all this and lots more! All without having to start up trainers and alt+tab out of the game!
  • Change gravity, time, day and your stats!
  • Teleport to places of interest or choose on the map where you want to go.
  • The trainer is also a modpack of sorts...
  • Many of my mods will be featured as add-ons to this trainer.

Okay. Time to post my Work-In-Progress mod.

Trainers are great as exe's but I find they usually lack some features and they also waste pc memory, require lots of alt+tabbing (Making gta open up slower each time) AND they dont run automatically when you start the game... Also, compatibillity with trainers has been a problem for me. Recently, the best trainer ever (GTASA Console) has stopped working on my PC even if I reinstall.

So for that reason, I decided to look into how much I could do with CLEO. And it turns out, quite alot! At first I thought this was going to be a failure but after much coding and learning a few things... I carried on coding a script that changed your cars colour and paintjobs. It went well! I found that it was really simple, especially using external CLEO Scripts that are loaded by the main CLEO Trainer. So, I made a car spawner and took in some ideas from other trainers and coded them with a 90% success rate! :D

So, now I've done quite alot and am onto the 2nd and 3rd parts of the trainer which handle the player and tells you cheats :) Unfortunately, due to some difficulty with memory hacking... I couldn't quite make the cheats auto-activate when you select them... But, it does something which I think is better instead... It gives you the cheats so that you can type them in yourself. PLUS, the trainer sets the game to mega-slow-mo (Almost paused) which means, you can find the cheat you want and type it in about 1.2 second in game time!

The trainer runs .cs scripts in a subfolder which activate certain things and then close themselves. There's a few bugs but I find most correct themselves or are easy to work-around. Some scripts stay active until you toggle them off again (Via the Trainer's Menu) and let you do certain things while they are active. The thing I love about this above previous CLEO Trainers... Is that hotkeys are a done deal. There aren't really many hotkeys. You just press Ctrl + Backspace to open the friendly menu and select what you want. The only time there are hotkeys are if you enable them, or if you enable a function that lets you do things while the game is in play... Such as the 'Speed Keys' I've added which let you go fast in your car and jump it. Similar to GTASA Console although it may be harder to control... But it's pretty fun anyway :)

Also, I'm working on a feature that lets you add CLEO Mods you've downloaded to the Trainers scripts directory... Then, you can actually load those mods with the trainer. What does this mean? Well, this means you can turn CLEO Scripts on and off without restarts of your game! You no longer have to reload your save game and you can add CLEO Mods while the game is in play. Wonderful, don't you agree?

Bugs aren't too bad with this. I've only ever encountered 1 crash and 1 annoying thing... The 1 crash is when you try to open doors/boots/bonits of certain cars with certain things missing... But it's pretty rare. The annoying thing is that sometimes, the game will 'Forget' your car and render 'Speed Keys' or 'Guns on Car' scripts useless unless you reactivate them. Again, not something to worry about. Yes, this trainer does have the guns on car script...

So, this is quite a breakthrough. I'm sure modders may find it pretty interesting too. And, I'm sure alot of people will perfer this to the average .exe running trainer... Also, a lil 'treat' for modders will be the fact that the trainer can activate/deactivate their mods on the fly. The problem would be, that some scripts wouldn't work well with the activate/deactivate function... But that also shouldn't be much of a problem. Ever wanted the 'Super CJ' mod but didn't want to have that power bar be there all the time? Ever wanted that script that makes your gun do something... But also wanted it to be the way it is without the mod? Well, this trainer should be the solution.

Can't wait to post the done deal and hear your views on this mod. I'm not going to release many BETA's too soon as I want the first release to be feature packed.

Any tips on what to add or if any expirienced modders wanna give a few tips... I'm more than greatful. I want this to be something that can really help alot of problems with using 20 different trainers, just to get the desired effect.

Oh, and JUST in case you may be wondering... This trainer spawns cars and can control gravity... Okay, enough typing :)

First BETA - 100% Complete...

v0.6 BETA - 100% Complete...

Version 1.0 - 70% Complete...

Q: Why do you say it's one of the best trainers? It's not even a trainer!!

A: The technical term for a trainer, is something that edits game values to make it easier. Which this does. [WIKI=Cheating_(video_games)#Trainers]Wikipedia[/WIKI]. But, the problem with memory address hacking is, although it may be able to do just about anything... There are alot of things that are unique to this style of coding and CLEO. Also, this is packed with more features than any other trainer I've seen... So unless you can find a better one (Link please :) ) then this remains as one of or, simply... The best trainer for GTA San Andreas.

Edited by Deji
  • Like 2

Bumpies....

0.1 BETA

First BETA out :) Read the README.txt and I've included an exe to install automatically for people who have may difficulties trying to install it.

GTAG Topic: http://gtag.ipbfree.com/index.php?&act...;f=26&t=410

TGTAP Topic: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20532

GTAF Topic: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=377225

Please review the other topics if you have a question. It might've already been answered :colgate:

UPDATE: A little fix thanks to Zaz :) You should now be able to play the single player missions with less bugs, glitches ect. You won't see any difference, but now the whole Trainer runs smoother :D

The link has been auto-updated to prevent downloads of the older (bad) version :P

Edited by Deji

I found a bug. :down: When you click next in the Player Settings menu, the game freezes and the only thing you can do is scroll up and down the menu and pause the game.

Antoher two:

- When you hit "Car Settings" it automatically closes.

- When you select "Select Interor No." in Mods, the effect in the previous message happens

Edited by NotYouHaha

• 1 month later...

I dunno if you're ever gonna forgive me for doing this but I figured that I either bump this topic or end up creating a new one exactly the same... Which seems worse in my oppinion so please try to forgive me as I have been without internet for a while now. Right now I'm at a friends house with a flash drive so I can finally up the mod!!

The new one features plenty of bug fixes and thousands of new features! Since I've been working on it for 4 months or so, it's gettin along really well!

Yes, 0.6 BETA is out and it features cutscene viewing, mp3 player and much more! (There's more info on the downloads readme).

v0.6 BETA - 100% Complete...

Screens... In the readme.

Info... In the readme.

Readme... In the zip file :)

Can't be bothered to post alot at the moment and I'm a bit busy catching up with my 156 email :o

@Notyouhaha: Strange, I've never noticed a bug with the menu's. The Select Interior No. bugs were fixed though and Car Settings shouldn't have ever closed. Try updating. It should work well :)

Forgive the bump please?

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...