Is this shit overdone?

Chris

In real life, I'm pretty good at drawing (Since I did a GCSE in Art) and I've used photoshop for most of my works, and it's became a successful tool for me! Always has really. But when I first started learning, I kinda clicked everyshit and saw what it would do. Then I went onto the tutorials and started learning it the real way, I think the first time was just to get use to the interfaces Photoshop had.

1)In real life, I'm pretty good at drawing

2)But when I first started learning, I kinda clicked everyshit and saw what it would do.

Both X2 :hurrhurr:

I think I'll get my lazy a55 up and install my scannerina few days and post my "hand" works. Chris any comments on the Non-Chick Sig above?

grungehollycopyfr4.png

I like that better, but I still think she needs to be on the other side.

Does everyone get this much feedback or is it just because I'm an admin? :P

Thanks for all your efforts. Firstly, yes you're right whoever said it's not grunge and is more abstract... it's just the brushes used for the background of the image had a 'grunge' label on them so I just used it too.

TM, that's improved it, and TOXIC I like that but don't think it really works for the sig, and Evo, that's nice too but I'm not a fan of the blurring of Holly :P

I'm gonna use a different pic of Holly and play around with the psd myself again, I'll re-upload later and you guys can improve upon it if you wish :)

That was me. How you not remember it was me? Whore.

IMO, you should switcharoo the girl and 'Chris', otherwise awesome. Actually, try and bring out the more orangey / sunset shades from the girl too (adjustment layers win), blue / orange are colour opposites, so it'll either look good or fail horribly. Probably the latter, but worth a try.

And just cause you're admin. :P

Definitely switch the girl and the text.

Also, TM, tutorials aren't the "real" way to learn. Usually, people read tutorials, and then all of their work is tutorials re-done. The real way to learn is to play with it yourself and figure out how to mix things to achieve end results.

I tried different pics of Holly but it still doesn't work I don't think. Can't find the guys sig I got the idea from on another forum either, but his looked awesome. For the time being I'm using it with no girl, dunno for how long though.

Off-topic real quick, I'd like to let you know that when Chestnut thinks of you she pictures that chick... With a penis... And since she said that, I picture that girl with a penis and those shades you wear frequently in the house, seemingly just for the sake of pictures. :bleh: