UNCYCLOPEDIA

macorules94

Encyclopedia Dramatica is far superior
lol yeah most articles are funny as hell. Encyclopedia Dramatica is good too apart from the gratuitous adult content.
Encyclopedia Dramatica has way more win then that, Try it.

Dramatica is too morbid and disturbing for my tastes, although I browse there sometimes. I'm a member (and a sysop) at the Tagalog Uncyclopedia...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

I'm actually on the Uncyclopedia article for my home town. We edited it at school to take the piss out of all the people in our class we didn't really like... except they found out and kept editing... somehow found out I was involved and linked all my sites in the article and named me... then they locked the article so I can't edit it :P

Chris actually sneaked into Lauren's bedroom and wore all her panties, the group laughed at this and promised not to tell Ryan - he would get so jealous. Chris then stayed there and slept in Lauren's bed so that when she came in he could shout "Surprise" then rape her! and it wouldn't count because he said "surprise". Lauren's room was the only clean place in the house by the way. So it's something to bear in mind if you ever visit the shithole.

LOL!

Oh God you can tell it's my style of writing still and everything :/

LOL. I wrote quite a bit. It was a group effort but I was the best at writing in that kind of sarcastic style so I was the one who typed it all up :P

Also we shouldn't have used real names, that was kind of dumb :P

Shit. Might have to pull some strings to get some of that stuff removed...

I'm actually on the Uncyclopedia article for my home town. We edited it at school to take the piss out of all the people in our class we didn't really like... except they found out and kept editing... somehow found out I was involved and linked all my sites in the article and named me... then they locked the article so I can't edit it :P

Actually, they have a conflict of interest policy, ala-Wikipedia, keeping people from making articles of themselves, their friends or enemies, to prevent any cyberbullying cases, since they were once blamed for at least one incident of cyber-bullying a schoolgirl...

• 3 weeks later...

Small bump. Searched my Suburb or ''Town'' and got quite a laugh out of it.

LINKAGE.

My favourite parts.

# Is home to the infamous Party Wanker of Melbourne, Corey Delaney, who commanded his mauranding band of 500 drunken teenagers to go on a rampage against defenceless police.

# On most days you will see bums hang around the local Shopping Centre also known as Fountain Gate (FG). Move away if they start to ask for money or cigarettes.

# More Narre Warren people carry knives, than car keys. Yet even as young as 12 the Narre Warrener drives regularly

Edited by Dmac