So True...........

You know you live in 2008 when...

1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.

2. You havent played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/MSN/Face Book or YouTube

4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.

6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.

7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.

8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.

9. You were too busy to notice there is no number five.

10. You actually looked back up to check if there was a number five.

11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did...

THIS is also soo, sooooo true.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w&...feature=related

no offense though

I like how they looped Harrison's voice to make him sound like a retard. :lolbounce:

Every system has its pros and cons, yet neither prevails over one another, whether you want to believe it or not. Certain people just enjoy certain things that certain systems offer.

I like that list.

You know you live in 2008 when...

1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics. (LOLZ)

2. You havent played solitaire with real cards in years. (Technology is great, isn't it?)

3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/MSN/Face Book or YouTubeb (I'm not that retarded)

4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV. (That's because we look ahead and don't "live in the now")

6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer. (With a bottle of lotion and the blinds closed) :lolbounce:

7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling. (Here and there, but not the whole thing)

8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this. (Not really "stupid"...but bored)

9. You were too busy to notice there is no number five. (Why look at the number? It's not really relevant. [Waste O' Time])

10. You actually looked back up to check if there was a number five. (Alright, ok, ya got me!)

11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity. (Not really, I'd feel stupid if I checked and there really was a #5)

12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did... (If I'm too lazy to play an actual game of solitaire, I'm too lazy to put this in my profile.)