Final thoughts!

GTAWiseman

2 days are left before the release of GTA 4 in the USA, while some will wait 1 more day for the Europe & Rest of the World release. Now that everything has been told, everything discussed, specs acknowledged, screenshots and new features seen... What are your final thoughts about GTA 4, before it has been released? I myself look forward to the video editor the most. I can become a regular Spielberg from time to time(that was a joke... I never brag :) )

Discussion is open :)

(Tell me honestly... Am I starting to get real annoying with this 'Discussion is open'? Cause if I am, tell me and I will try to not write that :) )

Well in reality its about just two and a half days in europe not three as sunday is almost over and the game can be bought most likely about noon. Well I'm waiting the game just to play it of course I might experiment with the editor later. Still just the editor makes the computer version better than the console version.

I am so looking forward to the game.

Yes, I haven't even played it, just a a few minutes, but that's it. I've only played GTA IV for approx 15mins in total from the 2 days at my friends place. I would've got it a PS3/360 for my birthday, but I didn't. And plus, the day the game came was the day I had my French Orals (I think?), so I wouldn't have got it, and throughout April and June I never got it. Now I haven't even brought a PS3/360, but I do have a good spec computer which hopefully, I think will run it at a decent rate. At some point, I'm too excited, not only because of the missions I'm going to experience, but all the gameplay and physics which I'll experience too. Euphoria is FTW and will make the experience feel awesome for me which I only experienced for a few minutes.

I hope to also play with the Video Editor too, make some funny and crazy video's up and upload them for all of you to see. It looks pretty cool, so I don't think I'll be getting bored of that. I just hope I don't get truly addicted to it, or that will be a serious problem for me.

I think it will be even more better on the PC, this time the people who don't have a console can finally experience the true momentum of GTA4, and all at it's finest.

Oh and it's fine to have that 'Discussion is open' thing.

I am so looking forward to the game.

Yes, I haven't even played it, just a a few minutes, but that's it. I've only played GTA IV for approx 15mins in total from the 2 days at my friends place. I would've got it a PS3/360 for my birthday, but I didn't. And plus, the day the game came was the day I had my French Orals (I think?), so I wouldn't have got it, and throughout April and June I never got it. Now I haven't even brought a PS3/360, but I do have a good spec computer which hopefully, I think will run it at a decent rate. At some point, I'm too excited, not only because of the missions I'm going to experience, but all the gameplay and physics which I'll experience too. Euphoria is FTW and will make the experience feel awesome for me which I only experienced for a few minutes.

I hope to also play with the Video Editor too, make some funny and crazy video's up and upload them for all of you to see. It looks pretty cool, so I don't think I'll be getting bored of that. I just hope I don't get truly addicted to it, or that will be a serious problem for me.

I think it will be even more better on the PC, this time the people who don't have a console can finally experience the true momentum of GTA4, and all at it's finest.

Oh and it's fine to have that 'Discussion is open' thing.

Well if I become addicted to this(the chances are I would be), atleast when I truly have conquered it, played it, and multiplayer also played it... The only thing getting you to play the game again, will be the editor. That will be the most addictive thing I think.