Radio Stations

warrior_juggalo

Hey, I know it may not be what you're lookin for but check out this guy,

http://www.thisisnotalabel.com/An-Indie-Ra...n-for-GTAIV.php

He made his own "radio station" for the game.. Its an mp3 so it goes in that folder where obviously it will remain the constant if R* did their programming right heh ..

It just gives me the simple idea, heck, put in your own mp3's, make your own commentary, splice together, have Friends help too, & you have your own custom station..

I've only heard the first few mins of this guy's creation, I think he put in time/effort to make a station he likes, I think to make it more genuine, you need more excitement in your voice, different flexions, add in some cheesy commercials or whatnot, other ppl/voice imitations would help, ts where Friends come into play.. Could get together w/ em, heck this could open up a whole new "music mod" topic for ppl to discuss music selections, funny commentary & ads !! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think he added it to the game though, considering the end of his post:

That's a little bit disheartening. That's basically what I was most afraid of while going in to this project. Still, custom soundtracks will be available through Guide on the 360 (and XMB on the PS3), and I assume the PC version of GTAIV will support the mp3 channel.