Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

GTA Don

Activision has officially announced CoD: Modern Warfare 2 at a in-game advertiser meeting, whatever the hell that is. Read the full article here. I dunno know about you guys but I'm certainly looking forward to this since I never got a chance to play CoD4. Also, Infinity Ward will be developing the game this time.

Edited by GTA Don

thank god. LOL.

i have played COD4 (on ps3,360 and pc), its a sweet game. why dont you buy it on PS3 or 360...

i have COD5 on wii (played on ps3 aswell), its a good game and all, they kept all the classes and design shiznit like that, but WW2 really killed it for me...the whole wii controls thing is ok, but took like 15minutes to get used to, so sensitive sometimes.

they should make a desert storm era (90s) setting i reckon. that'd be cool.

Yeah I heard about this on like Gamespot or something and sounds pretty good. WaW is pretty good, and I gotta say Treyarch made a good WWII game but essentially all they did was make a WWII mod of CoD4 with a new campaign. I'm not complaining but I excited to see what Infinity Ward will do with the next game because modern warfare is just so easy to expand on.

Yeah I heard about this on like Gamespot or something and sounds pretty good. WaW is pretty good, and I gotta say Treyarch made a good WWII game but essentially all they did was make a WWII mod of CoD4 with a new campaign. I'm not complaining but I excited to see what Infinity Ward will do with the next game because modern warfare is just so easy to expand on.

Yeah lol. Lucky they kept all the classes and shit like that. The campaign isn't bad, but I've never been one for campaigns (in nearly ANY game. except like GTA of course), although I did play about 2 thirds way through the campaign on Co-op (on ps3) . I play multiplayer COD, thats the best :) so much better than CS (although that has its good side too)

Edited by WRX22B1998

Looking forward to it, still have to play WaW though. They could have come up with a better name though, now its like a series within a series. I'm fairly sure they are not going to add futuristic weapons though.

Yeah a simple title with a number would have made it much simpler and faster to say in conversations. The game itself is actually pretty fun is a nice "change" from CoD4 but you'll find the two quite similar.

CoD: WaW was pretty cool, with the gore and all the missions and stuff, still is a pretty cool game. But Modern Warfare 2? Fuck yes, fucking yes. Infinity Ward are badass when they made CoD4 and this one's hopefully gonna be kick-ass just like CoD4 was.

Can't wait to get it, guessing it's coming out next year? (Lol obviously). This is going to rule me all over.

Looking forward to it, still have to play WaW though. They could have come up with a better name though, now its like a series within a series. I'm fairly sure they are not going to add futuristic weapons though.

Yeah a simple title with a number would have made it much simpler and faster to say in conversations. The game itself is actually pretty fun is a nice "change" from CoD4 but you'll find the two quite similar.

It could just be a running title. You know, one used at this point in time. There is plenty of time for the name to be changed. My guess is they used Modern Warfare 2 so that people can immediately recognize what it will be, instead of COD5 or 6.

Edited by steveplayer

This is definitely my most anticipated game now, ahead of everything else. When I picked up COD4, I didn't have a PSN account, and had never played online gaming before, and this was only back in around June this year. I only played it offline, and after a month it got boring, but now it's easily my most played online game. Everything about it feels so satisfying, it's hard to describe. I wish all FPS's were like COD4.

I wouldn't say it's better than COD4, the multiplayer certainly isn't. For one thing, no-one cheats in COD4, apart from on PC, whereas in WAW you get people going under the map and killing you from there.

• 2 weeks later...