Easy way to win The Driver mission.

MK47

Just whack in the Better Handling cheat and the Dodo Cars cheat. When he starts to fly he spazzes out everywhere. (:

!?!?!?

What are you, 12? Spend a little time driving the Sentinel & get used to it, it's completely doable.

If you're playing PC version you can tweak HANDLING.CFG to give you the same acceleration & speed as Hillary's car.

Option 2 is do a script edit & give Tommy a similar car to Hillary's.

Just whack in the Better Handling cheat and the Dodo Cars cheat. When he starts to fly he spazzes out everywhere. (:

!?!?!?

What are you, 12? Spend a little time driving the Sentinel & get used to it, it's completely doable.

If you're playing PC version you can tweak HANDLING.CFG to give you the same acceleration & speed as Hillary's car.

How do I edit CFG files? And How do I edit the script?

I dont have img tools or col editors, Ive tired getting in the race with 3 stars, hoping a roadblock or spikestrip will get him.

I did complete it once in a snenitl, left him ages behind, but just as I saw the finish line "Hilary is dead"! WHY THE FUCK COULDNT THAT BE HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!

I admit the race is rather unfair, as so the concept "if your faster than me i might drive for you"

!?!?!?

13. xD !