Did anything WEIRD happened to you?

Damjan

To me it did....3 times

Like sometimes i see some friend of mine,but it looks like to me that i saw him in that exact position,the exact breathing before.

2nd: My family and my friend's family went to his house.It wasn't built solid,only bricks and doors were put.It was night.We came,listened to some songs,and we went to a hole(that was supposed to be a garage),and he came down the ladder.The hole was 30 feet.We started hitting each other with rocks,i was looking at him,and he was looking behind me.Suddenly,he says that he saw a light in the sky.I said don't play with me,i know you want to hit me :D .But i turned around,and after 5 mins. that light was in the sky,flashing at that hole.We thought that hole was a grave.We moved from there,but we didn't tell no one about this.

3rd:Like sometimes when i read something that i posted,or read,the 1st time i see it right,the 2nd it wasn't like the first time?! WTF

What do you think,was this the Placebo effect or reality?

Your weird things?

Edited by XLR8

deja vu happens alot to me

i always think ive seen something before

I think ive seen a UFO

the year was 2007 in august

I was at my friends house and we were outside and all of a sudden a ufo flew past. It looked EXACTLY like a space ship

it was round, colourful lights and went past fast ....weird

heres somethinh that atleast i found freaky

The year was 2005

i was sleeping. And i randomedly woke up at 3 am. and my bed sheet covers wernt on me,

i walked all around the house and found them in the computer room

scared the crap outta me.

Edited by macorules94

LOL. geometry ftl

yeah ive like...had a dream the day before (or a daydream) about something, then it just...happens the next day. pretty weird but, ah well. shows my brain isnt sitting around doing nothing.

as for a school related: i got a high distinction in a australiasian geography competition..only me and one other guy in the school got it. REALLY REALLY weird. im not that good at geography (i might get a B or C). gotta love multi choice.

Edited by WRX22B1998

Whats really freaky that happend to me was I was sleeping in my basement with my friend(Gril). Then 2 hours later I woke up on my kitchen table. WTF? I know it sounds freaky I just dont know how I got up there unbelievable.

Sleepwalking,maybe ? I know you won't believe me,but it happens once in a while to all of us.

Okay,

This is Scary. There has been a lot of talk about UFOs over UK Army Bases Recently, well, my dad works in Bomb Disposal on one, so I live in a house just outside the base. I was coming home from school, in December 2007, and it was dark, because I had gotten a detention so i went home at 4:30. I heard a noise like a Red Arrow (Plane), so I looked up and there was this think moving swiftly, at a steady speed abouve me, but instead of the lights being on the Wings and Tail, they were in a Circe shape with a Large yellow one at the back.

Also one time, I woke up (I HAD TURNED MY COMPUTER OFF THE NIGHT BEFORE), and my Computer was on Youtube...

Nothing normal happens to me. Surrounded by weird things all the time --when something normal happens-- I get all freaked out by it. I have to keep a TV on or radio just drowned out the abnormal. Not that the abnormal is so bad it really is what we live for every day. I mean do you go to school or work on Monday and tell your friends how ordinary and normal your weekend was? I don't brag about my experiences --mostly because of my age-- people think you make crap up. But I do tend to pull the abnormal toward me like a magnet. It is my lifestyle or maybe genetic I don't know. Sure some of it is my fault, I mean if you go lurking in dark alleys don't you expect to get mugged?

ToonSkull