Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Artur

Well I was on Gametrailers and found the debut trailer for this game. For those of you who don't know the old game (Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay) it was a first person action game which was based on the Riddick movies. It was out for the original Xbox and PC. For some reason they couldn't make it backwards compatible with the 360 which is why they chose to do this remake. It'll have the original game with enhanced graphics (huge improvement), new game engine, multiplayer and a new part of campaign (supposed to be as long as the first game) which has something to do with a mercenary ship called Dark Athena (hence the name). So yeah, this was a great game for the original Xbox and I only borrowed it from a friend (and didn't finish it) so I'm pretty excited since it's going to have multiplayer and an entire new campaign . And with the new graphics this should turn out to be an awesome game. Has anyone heard of the old game? If so or not, what are your thoughts about this. There's a trailer below.

Edited by Artur