Happy bday chris82 and Lonewolf !

Damjan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GET DRUNK AND FUCK CHICKS YEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOOOYYYYYYEEEE*

*This post is satire, commenting on the distorted views of birthdays that most people on this forum have. In all seriousness though, have a nice birthday you super mod you

Edited by rappo

Is that not evident in all bday threads on all forums? Can't just be something only done here at TGTAP? For a start we seem to have a hell of a lot of underage (in terms of drinking) people anyway :P

Happy birthday Chris, hope you got some awesome shit. I won't tell you to get drunk and fuck women because you totally aren't interested in that whatsoever (lol)

lol thanks guys, yes it's been good, I didn't go to school today and I'm about a week away from getting my full driver's license.

I also got an Archos 5 (basically an iPod touch but better) and money which is going into upgrading my PC, I already used some of it to get much need upgrades (new speakers, headset, keyboard, etc...)

I'll post pics later!

:awesome: :awesome:

Also suppose I need to get some Bawls, I usually get some every year around my birthday, but since CompUSA, the only local place that sold it is gone now, I'll have to order it online where it's actually more expensive.

lol thanks guys, yes it's been good, I didn't go to school today and I'm about a week away from getting my full driver's license.

I also got an Archos 5 (basically an iPod touch but better) and money which is going into upgrading my PC, I already used some of it to get much need upgrades (new speakers, headset, keyboard, etc...)

I'll post pics later!

:awesome: :awesome:

Also suppose I need to get some Bawls, I usually get some every year around my birthday, but since CompUSA, the only local place that sold it is gone now, I'll have to order it online where it's actually more expensive.

Hope you pass your test Chris! :)

Ha! I was actually gonna ask where are your Bawls. I remember that pic from one year where you've got that nice crate of them. I always wanted to try it but I think they're only sold in America, just like Mountain Dew and all those kinds of drinks. Sounds like they're becoming quite scarce now :/

Well this site seems to offer it, although kind of expensive...over $3 a bottle. If you're going to buy American soda, get Mountain Dew, it's delicious. I don't understand why they don't sell it when it's a Pepsi brand.

Anyway this is the main thing I got for my birthday, the Archos 5.

S5000316.JPG

Three view options for websites, this is TGTAP set to fit the width of the screen, you can also view websites in 100% or 'Enlarged' by double-tapping the screen.

S5000318.JPG

On websites with flash videos, it will ask if you want to view in fullscreen or embedded in the screen.

S5000321.JPG

This song describes how I feel about the Archos 5.

S5000323.JPG

Videos look amazing.

The main reason I chose it over the iPod touch that it's a whopping 60GB for $50 less than the 32GB Touch.

It also has a better web browser and supports many more video/audio codecs (especially FLAC and OGG).