Christmas Wishlist

Slyde

Yes, it's that time of year..almost. So time for some wishes..

New Graphics Card (Not gonna happen and where the heck is that 9900GT I've been waiting for)

Box of chocolate chipped cookies

A better wireless USB

One of those huge ass pillows

Cans of red bull for late night GTA action

Cat semen

Think of some later...

lol cat semen wtf.

some jagermeister to go with the red bull ? :P

hmmm...my "not in a million years" list

new pc

... $1100

ps3 ... $700

mitsubishi fto. or a 300ZX non turbo lol. stupid government *grumbles* ... prob about $10k

Now for a realistic one

more wiimotes / nunchuck

guitars for guitar hero (dont need the game i got D2pro XD)

8gb microSD for my phone.

sennheiser HD215

perhaps a new iPod (dont really need it though, then again it IS christmas, not about needs)

Edited by WRX22B1998

Hmm, well there's quite a load of stuff I want.

Well firstly, GTA IV, I mean, now it's out on PC, why not buy it? But then seeing this whole "Crisis" that's been going on for a few days, I think not yet, probably next year. I'm thinking of buying Call Of Duty: Word at War, Far Cry 2, probably CoD:4 and some other good games which can be maxed out on my PC.

I'm also hoping for a bonus on my EMA (Hopefully an extra £100 will be added for me to buy those games). Also going to get some good clothes for winter and summer 09'. Hope it all goes to plan. :D

Canon XH-A1

I've seen this exact camera, brand new, on a legit site for only nine hundred and ninety nine dollars. Such a fucking deal. If my parents would get this for me on Christmas, I won't ask for anything else ever again.

Christ Man! That is something, 1080 HD resolution ftw! I hope your Parents get you that.

There's better camera's out there but this is definitely a FUCKING GOOD to shoot with. It'd be tough to start out with, but I can't miss out on a deal like what I'm going to be getting it for. If I do. Fisheye that I might get for it. I've seen some other really nice ones too though...

There's already a topic like this.I'll report Slyde's to be merged.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20589

What's the point of reporting a post that isn't causing that much offense. You could just have asked a Moderator to have merged the topic, they would have probably given you the same answer as Spider-Vice.

Anyway, for Xmas:

Money

Xbox 360

Laptop

either one :P

Edited by Thomas.

Hmm, well there's quite a load of stuff I want.

Well firstly, GTA IV, I mean, now it's out on PC, why not buy it? But then seeing this whole "Crisis" that's been going on for a few days, I think not yet, probably next year. I'm thinking of buying Call Of Duty: Word at War, Far Cry 2, probably CoD:4 and some other good games which can be maxed out on my PC.

I'm also hoping for a bonus on my EMA (Hopefully an extra £100 will be added for me to buy those games). Also going to get some good clothes for winter and summer 09'. Hope it all goes to plan. :D

Your not the only one who takes advantage of EMA. :D I have been going to collage over 2 months and I am starting to use all of my EMA. I want to get loads of stuff this year too. I just want to get loads of games so I can play every day!