Saints Row!

azn

That's when you pick up ammo that the other guys drop. :ph34r:

If you're good at safecracking, the Friendly fire near the church has an SMG in the safe, hit it once a day.

FF in the south Barrio (near race pickup) had the GDHC 50. Downtown has the AR 15 & sniper rifles are in the safes in

Chinatown & the one across from King Grocery.

Finish all your hitman lists for grenades, molitovs, pipebombs & a handy rocket launcher (21 shot)at your crib.

I'm a horrible cheap-ass & don't pay for weapons if I don't absolutely have to.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One of our friends swears by this game and says it's so much insanely better than GTA.... I don't see it, myself. All the "reasons" he had as to why it was greater and so much superior to GTA were "features" found in San Andreas.

It seems to have a lot to do with all the things I DIDN'T like in San Andreas.

Minimum Requirements:

- Windows XP / Vista

- 2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)

- 1 GB Available System Memory

- 15 GB Available Hard Drive Space

- 128 MB 3D Video Card w/Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon X1300)

- DirectX Compatible Display Capable of 640x480 16-bit Color Resolution

- DirectX 9.0c Compatible 16-bit Sound Card

- Broadband Connection for Internet Multiplayer

Recommended Requirements:

- Windows XP / Vista

- 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)

- 2 GB Available System Memory

- 256 MB 3D Video Card with Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD3850)

- DirectX Compatible Display Capable of 1024x768 in 32-bit Color

- DirectX 9.0c Compatible 16-bit Sound Card

- Recommended System Requirements Required for 2-12 Player Multiplayer or Co-Op

Sauce

These are on Kotaku and other sites as well so I think they're legit, though 3.2GHz dual-core processor? I personally find that to be vague, major league bullshit. I really don't like when companies say things like that. A 3.2GHz C2D is certainly not the same thing as a 3.2GHz Athlon X2, and even if it were, that's a damn high requirement. I'd also like to know how the minimum graphics card is an X1300 and the recommended is a 3850, there must be one hell of a settings spectrum in this game.

I found Saints Row 2 Funner than GTA IV. Look at the car perfect car system in SR2. If you abandon a car , it will still count up in your garage. Or even destroy it, you can have an X amount of vehicles stored. And its for every house. Lots of clothes to buy diffrent kinds of weapons, that i never heard of before. If you find Saints Row simular to San Andreas you can fuck off.

Three, lol. I've seen the video, it's freakin' sweet.

The Police are very fun too. They're challenging, but at the same time very fun to shoot and kill. But what would make Sr stand out is the character customization...

I like the sound of the system requirements, except for the processor. I could just run Sr2 :D

If you find Saints Row simular to San Andreas you can fuck off.

wat?

Saints Row 1 ripped the fuck off of San Andreas. The game was originally supposed to be the 360's sandbox game to hold people over to GTA IV, but then people realized that Saints Row was actually a good game. Since Saints Row 2 still shares the themes of Saints Row 1, yes, it is still technically ripping off GTASA. That doesn't make either of them bad games, it makes them the first GOOD GTA-clones.

Well it doesn't suck its definitely unrealistic but so was the handling in all the previous GTAs before IV, it was still fun. And I think the reason SR kept that same car handling to be different from IV and instead of taking the realistic approach they took the more arcade-y feel. Both IV and SR 1 and 2 are great games in there own ways.

BTW Husky dunno if I have mentioned this to you yet but... nice sig :awexd:

... and I love the feature which makes you or if you want to replay missions from other gangs in your safehouse which is realy cool. If GTA IV had this, I'd play the missio Four Leaf Clover all day long.

Thats why I always save the game before a big part in the story happens (Uncle Vlad, Three Leaf Clover, and the final missions in GTA IV).

I'm a loyal GTA fan , but after reading this thread I was thinking about checking to see for myself wether or not Saints Row is all the flash you guys say it is.

So should I get Saints Row or Saints Row 2? I have a Pc and PS3.