Game save

SanAnOutlaw

I know other people have had game save problems. I downloaded the game from direct2drive.com. IT worked fine. I didn't want to do the missions, so I went to a website, and downloaded an 100% game save. I just unzipped the files, and put them into the file for the game in (Programs and Files- Rockstar games- gta san andreas.) thats it. And it didnt show up. Can someone give me a good link for a 100% game save, and a PICTURE guide on how to get the game save in the correct folder, and how to get it to work. Any help would be great! Thanks!

I know other people have had game save problems. I downloaded the game from direct2drive.com. IT worked fine. I didn't want to do the missions, so I went to a website, and downloaded an 100% game save. I just unzipped the files, and put them into the file for the game in (Programs and Files- Rockstar games- gta san andreas.) thats it. And it didnt show up. Can someone give me a good link for a 100% game save, and a PICTURE guide on how to get the game save in the correct folder, and how to get it to work. Any help would be great! Thanks!

NO DUDE U DONT PUT SAVE GAMES IN YOUR GAME DIRECTORY

COMPLETE THE VERY FIRST MISSION SAVE YOUR GAME THEN QUIT OK

NOW GO TO MY DOCUMENTS AND THERE YOU WILL BE SEEING A FOLDER CALLED GTA SAN ANDREAS USER FILES

EXTRACT THOSE SAVED GAME INSIDE THAT FOLDER

AND NJOY....!!! :coolthumbup::lolbounce::thumbsup::clapping:

Yeah this is basically what he said but with less "dudes'" and "u's". Complete the first mission in the game then download it again or if you still have it. My Documents >> GTA San Andreas User Files and drag it or copy paste in there. It will overwrite your last save. You can't just place a save game.

Yeah this is basically what he said but with less "dudes'" and "u's". Complete the first mission in the game then download it again or if you still have it. My Documents >> GTA San Andreas User Files and drag it or copy paste in there. It will overwrite your last save. You can't just place a save game.

I've been playing with some 100% save games until last week when i installed a few car mods! ever since then any 100% save game loads and game crashes!!! :(

i can play new game... but haven't tried saving it and re-loading it! :(

help dear friends

I've been playing with some 100% save games until last week when i installed a few car mods! ever since then any 100% save game loads and game crashes!!! :(

i can play new game... but haven't tried saving it and re-loading it! :(

help dear friends

Ok.I believe that you have back-up your files <DATA> & <MODELS>

If yes then please replace them

Or re-install it

May be the files must be corrupted

And the <script>folder should be replaced

Hope this helps you