GTA SA Christmas mod

BoomBoom

hi im new and im looking for some christmas mods so if anyone has some post them i allready hsve a SF christmas tree mod

oh and does anyone have the messed up Cj mod?? like this one http://video.aol.com/video-detail/gta-san-...cid=VIDURVCOM12

SHIT! I SHOULD OF FUCKING BTACKED UP THAT FILE FUCK I FUCKED UP ON A MOD SO NOW I NEED cutscene.img

Edited by BoomBoom

SHIT! I SHOULD OF FUCKING BTACKED UP THAT FILE FUCK I FUCKED UP ON A MOD SO NOW I NEED cutscene.img

Yeah, it should've been a good Idea to back up. Anyway, yes the file you need. It would be an Idea to reinstall the game, your save games will remain. If someone doesn't supply you with the file ofcourse, you should then reinstall it. Wait a few days first though.

Yeah, it should've been a good Idea to back up. Anyway, yes the file you need. It would be an Idea to reinstall the game, your save games will remain. If someone doesn't supply you with the file ofcourse, you should then reinstall it. Wait a few days first though.

post-26937-1228685168_thumb.jpg

one word and one word only...

LOL!

Why? It may not be the quickest way to solve it but it is far the easiest.