blueberry,epsilon and a red truck

laggynoob

The Blueberry mystery - blue lights and red truck-sign

What's going on in Blueberry?

You might have noticed the empty building in Blueberry in Red County, with the blue light that glows inside at night. But have you discovered that there are a series of objects in and around Blueberry that shines blue in the night?

It's some blue lights, so what? First of all, blue is the colour of Epsilon. In the Epsilon fax, one the testimonials is from John Ackerman in Blueberry, who states "...to find real meaning in wearing light blue and proclaiming my real religion". Wearing light blue could be hint about "blue light". Then there's the sign placed on the same lot as the building, saying "Truck terminal, Red County". It's the only sighting of the words "red" and "truck" in San Andreas, and could therefore be a reference about the red truck.

From within the empty building south in Blueberry, you can see both the red truck-sign, and the bridge with blue light underneith (the red truck in the picture is just brought there). Standing on top of the building, you can also see both some barns at the nearby farm, which also has a blue glowing light at night, and a hillside with this strange light. Not all the barns have this blue light, and from that we can determine that the designers has chosen these barns to have a blue light inside on purpose, which could mean this has some meaning to it.

The bridge overlays a dry pass, which also fits the instructions on how to join Epsilon - "Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures.". Could this be the pass? If so, it should be a red truck close to Blueberry, but I haven't been able to find one (except from those driving around).

There's logic to this;

• The RED TRUCK and the PASS mentioned under "Join now!" on epsilonprogram.com

• The testimonial of a man from Blueberry, speaking about wearing LIGHT BLUE

• The sign in Blueberry with the words RED and TRUCK

• The empty building in Blueberry with the BLUE light

• The PASS with a bridge with BLUE LIGHT underneath

• The BLUE LIGHT at the barns and the hillside

• All these objects situated in BLUEberry

• Blueberry is in RED County

This could explain part of the mystery around the text on the epsilonprogram.com-website:

Join us in something special and become one of the children of Kraff.

Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.

Blindfold required.

If Blueberry is the place where some secret is hidden, and the blue light bridge is over the pass to travel through, we're closing in on something here. But we still miss a couple of things here;

• Neither the pass, nor anything else from Blueberry is pictured in the brochure (booklet that follows the game)

• Nobody has ever found a red truck any different from the other cars

Also CJ cannot raise his arm or speak on command, and there's no blindfold in the game, but it's logical that this might be part of a cut scene if we first find the right car

In the map, you can see how close these objects are to each other, like they're lined up on purpose. There are a few other places around San Andreas that lights at night, but these are the only place with several lighted objects. There are only a few other places with blue lights, but not of this kind, they're more like the cult farm, closed buildings with blue windows at night. But the fact that the cult farm - the only defined Epsilon spot - has blue lighted windows at night, builds up under the theory that the blue lights has some meaning, and that they somehow are connected with the Epsilon cult.

Beyond the barns, you can see a blue light in the steep hillside, like there was something lightening it up from inside. I've searched in the surroundings of Blueberry to find anything unusual, but the only unusual thing I have found, apart from the lights, is a gap in the hillside to the right of the lighted hillside.

This gap in the hillside seems strange, as it is pretty square, with steep hillsides you can't get up even by foot. There is no reason for it be there, therefore it's close to think that is was placed there for a reason.

So, what do you think? What would happen if you found the right red truck, and drove it around these locations?

Have you got any more findings or theory's on this, please e-mail me! - myepsilon.org admin

• 1 month later...

Secret Valley

Oh and i also found this...i tought it had something with Epsilon but then some people proved me wrong saying it was just a deleted restaurant :pissed: ...

I still hope it isnt useless :nope: this thing i found almost a year ago lol...

Thats why i told you guys because not every1 has same opinion bout it..

Edited by cfox306

• 1 month later...