Can sombody do this?

vice

Can some body make a folder with installed 2007-2008-2009 cars (I mean cool cars, new cars, tunned cars) and then to give us a link where U have uploaded them.

And when we download the folder just to drag and drop to the C:/Gta vice city/models !!!!

Can this preform??

I have istalled some skins in counter strike by drag and drop and they have worked. So I dont know if this method works in Grand Thef Auto Vice City.

I apreciate very much this forum, In hope you'll help!! :lolbounce::coolthumbup:

Edited by roadwarrior

• 2 weeks later...
Can some body make a folder with installed 2007-2008-2009 cars (I mean cool cars, new cars, tunned cars) and then to give us a link where U have uploaded them.

And when we download the folder just to drag and drop to the C:/Gta vice city/models !!!!

Can this preform??

I have istalled some skins in counter strike by drag and drop and they have worked. So I dont know if this method works in Grand Thef Auto Vice City.

I apreciate very much this forum, In hope you'll help!! :lolbounce::coolthumbup:

Please use VCM. In VCM it actually shows the custom car names, its pretty embarrasing showing all of youtube that you replaced the Rumpo with a Ferrari Enzo!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...