30kilos of spank higest bidder wins Bid,s

this is hilarious, there are lots of mistakes in this topic, amazing...

(pyro will be geeting some sweet affects for these soon) now start bidding people.

isnt it getting?

and let this topic get back to your selling your stuff.

should it be "get back to you selling your stuff" ?

So our gang are drung runners

gang are? i think its gang is

and drung doesnt exist, its drug

is any one gona but this shit?

anyone , and how come its "gonna buT this shit"?

well, out of 6 posts, only 4 had some kind of error, dont get mad, im just bored and i thought its funny. ^_^

dont get mad, im just bored and i thought its funny.

Thats what i said, and that also answers your question.... you just dont see that amount of errors all the time, so i thought it was funny to point it out.... plus, you arent even involved in this, and those who are, took it quite well,so i think you are beeing a bit of a dick right now... :huh:

Thats what i said, and that also answers your question.... you just dont see that amount of errors all the time, so i thought it was funny to point it out.... plus, you arent even involved in this, and those who are, took it quite well,so i think you are beeing a bit of a dick right now... :huh:

Your grammar rocks :mellow:

its grammar.....

it's called: It's grammar... not: its grammar.....

Edited by kiku

its grammar.....

its called: It's grammar... its grammar.....

The it's grammar - its grammar thingy, i wont make a discussion out of it, but tecnically(unsure how to write it), its good, in NA it's accepted.

its grammar.....

its called: It's grammar... its grammar.....

The it's grammar - its grammar thingy, i wont make a discussion out of it, but tecnically(unsure how to write it), its good, in NA it's accepted.

It's called technically