Brucies Cars

I was saving the Brucie Car Missions until I finished the game. Somehow the email got deleted telling me what the first car, is that he wanted. Is there any way to get it back? I going for 100% and i need this to get it. I'll hate to start over but i think im gonna have to. I am hoping he will send me another one or something

Anyone know?

Thanks

Ryan

erm, nope Ryan, its proly not deleted, you jus may not be seeing it, cuz w/ emails like in real life, after viewing, they will be "marked as read", so its not highlighted, scroll through all your emails & look for those from Brucie, you have to REPLY to the email which starts the mission to go retrieve the vehicle, then once you get it to him (undamaged for the most cash), you will find another email for the next vehicle, REPLY etc ...

erm, nope Ryan, its proly not deleted, you jus may not be seeing it, cuz w/ emails like in real life, after viewing, they will be "marked as read", so its not highlighted, scroll through all your emails & look for those from Brucie, you have to REPLY to the email which starts the mission to go retrieve the vehicle, then once you get it to him (undamaged for the most cash), you will find another email for the next vehicle, REPLY etc ...

Yea I feel stupid I needed to scroll down to ge to it LOL Thanks

Ryan

Yea I feel stupid I needed to scroll down to ge to it LOL Thanks

Ryan

Yw, its no prob, when I was on console, I remember the same thing, I was like.... man it must be a glitch cuz ppl said you get xx car jobs from him but I only had x, so I realized I had inadvertently went into the message but intended to go in another so on another load of the game I wondered, why dint I get any messages from him, same thing ...