freefall mission help

xehanort44

When I did it I had the same trouble, but what I did eventually was get high in the plane, then when you see the marker go almost straight down towards the circle thing above it. Because you get more speed when your higher and then you go down. :coolthumbup:

Hope this helps you,

Nairda

Edited by NairdaGTA

When I did it I had the same trouble, but what I did eventually was get high in the plane, then when you see the marker go almost straight down towards the circle thing above it. Because you get more speed when your higher and then you go down. :coolthumbup:

Hope this helps you,

Nairda

thanks alot it worked but now i am stuck in the n.o.e mission and in the car wishlist mission called test drive where you have to follow ceasar,i always loose him when he goes down the hill and in the n.o.e mission i cant fly that airplane at all and im a good ppilot is there any trainer that would help me? or cheats?

Hope this helps you,

Nairda

thanks alot it worked but now i am stuck in the n.o.e mission and in the car wishlist mission called test drive where you have to follow ceasar,i always loose him when he goes down the hill and in the n.o.e mission i cant fly that airplane at all and im a good ppilot is there any trainer that would help me? or cheats?

The do it yourself way fly west until you reach the ocean/lake thingy and fly over the water but stay really low and close to shore because it is open there is less stuff to fly into. Don't go out to far in the water you might pass it. Once your close on your left there will be a cliff and then trees on the right fly through that little space, then just go through the red oval thing to drop the stuff then fly west again until your reach the water. And go back. Remember to stay really low so you don't attract any fighter jets. :thumbsup:

Nairda

Hope this helps you,

Nairda

The do it yourself way fly west until you reach the ocean/lake thingy and fly over the water but stay really low and close to shore because it is open there is less stuff to fly into. Don't go out to far in the water you might pass it. Once your close on your left there will be a cliff and then trees on the right fly through that little space, then just go through the red oval thing to drop the stuff then fly west again until your reach the water. And go back. Remember to stay really low so you don't attract any fighter jets. :thumbsup:

Nairda

And for the test drive mission don't use the nitro until your on the hill otherwise you will fly ever where and crash into stuff. Just get on the road driving straight then use the nitro. And try driving on the left or on a side walk. People don't get in your way but cars do.

Hope this helps.