Tupac Amaru Shakur

barfy

this is just some facts about Tupac Amaru Shakur plz feel free to tell me what u think i will going into the facts that could mean he is alive and that he is dead

Known Facts

Name: Tupac Amaru Shakur

Birth Name: Lesane Parish Crooks

Date Of Birth: June 16, 1971

Suposed Death: September 13, 1996 ( Age 25)

Place Of Birth: Bronx, New York

Suposed Place Of Death: Las Vegas, Nevada

Mesurments: 5'9" 165 lbs

Divorced: Kisha Morris

Engaged: Kidada Jones

Occupation Rapper/ Actor / Poet

Favorite Food: Fried Chicken Wings with Hot Sauce

Favorite Drink: Orange Pop

Favorite Colours: Black and Gold

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Biological Mother: Alice Faye Williams ( Afeni Shakur )

Biological Father: William Garland

God Father: Elmer "Geronimo" Pratt

Step Father: Jeral Wayne Williams ( Dr. Mutultu Shakur )

Step Brother: Maurice Harding ( Mopreme Of Thug Life )

Half Brother: Sekyiwa Shakur

Tupac Amaru Shakur's Poety Colection Of course this is only part of it the rest is being put in a book of all of his Poems 2 Pac Poems

Tupac Amaru Shakur's Alive Theories this is some of the points about y some people think he is still ALIVE 2 Pac Theories another good one 2 pac Alive Theories 2 another Alive Page 2 Pac Alive Theories 3

Tupac Amaru Shakur's Movies this is all the movies he has been in 2 pac Movies

i would just like to know what u think about the man his music and if u think he is alive or dead

Edited by barfy

Hey Barfy I think we are a big fanatics of 2pac. I wish he is alive and make more movies and cool musics like:

-Life Goes on

-Changes

-To Live and die in LA

-California Love

-Hail Mary

-Dear Mama

-Ghetto Gospels

-I'm a straight rider (ft. Coolio)

-i ain't Mad at Cha

-Troublesome' 96

-Return of the Soulja (ft. Eminem)

-Thug 4 Life

-Thugs Get lonely to

REST IN PEACE TO TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR :cry:

A 2 person topic, this is hilarious.

why doesnt people admit they are like you two, what about.... they arent?

No offense, but get on with your life, yeah, he was good, but he is dead, end of tupac, bye bye, sayonara, aligato, mouschur, chao, chau

If u look at all the evidence then it says he is still alive the biggest 2 for me are

1) he wanted to get out of the rap game and be a thug

2) he read heavyily about a 16th centaury guy that belived if you fake ur deth you can get revenge on your enimeys do if the east cost - west cost thing was real then he would fake his deth to get Puff and Biggie and evry one knows what happened to Biggie

So what do u guys think of them 2 point

U guys suck u have no faith whats so ever :pissedred: u dont know how much that agrovates me

What aggrevates me is idiots who believe he is alive. Gangsta's irriatate me, too. You guys think you're cool and hard, but you AREN'T. It isn't cool to be stupid, just so you know. Talking with shitty English, wearing clothes that don't fit, and killing everyone just because they disagree with you isn't cool. Being "gangsta" isn't cool.

I also can't stand people who purposely spell wrong. Solja isn't a word.

he was sick of beeing at the top of the game and no one was as good as him and he wanted to become a gangster

I can name hundreds of rappers who would kill Pac in rapping. Why would anyone in their right mind want to give up fame and fortune for something as stupid as being a gangster? Gangsters are STUPID. It's that simple. Almost as simple as a gangster's brain.

No Offence or nothing

Then its simple u dont have to read this topic because it it for the people that Loved 2 PAC, his music and every thing that he stood for

We all know that he is a heavy beliver in Education of younge kids

Safe sex for the youth of the world

and Aintidrugs

So if he is Dead and you are saying he is stupid for wanting to be a gangster well for a start he can get 10 to 20 times the ammount of money from rapping if he was a gangster so ur point about money is a nonevent and if gangsters are so stupid then why do they control hollywood and the drugs if they are really stupid with out gangsters this site would of never been make then would be no booze and prostituion and they worlld would be a totaly different place

So if u want to spit on 2 Pac's Allaged Grave thats your problem

Edited by barfy

You are completely mis-reading me. Getting into gangs and crime is stupid. The whole scene is ignorance. They all think they are hard, they all think they can have whatever they want because most of the time they are black.

Gangta isn't gangster. There is a difference. We would have this site without gangstas, we'd have GTA without gangsta's. Why? Gangstas didn't come to GTA until SA. GTA III was a mafia based game. It was awesome, and had a better storyline than SA. I don't know WHERE you get off thinking we wouldn't have booze and prostitutes. Booze is just alchohol. So are you saying if it wasn't for gangsta's, we wouldn't have a substance that was around way before gangsta's? You really are an idiot. Just understand your culture fuckin' sucks. Ok? I personally believe we should round up every little thug gang-bangin' ignorant dip-shit and throw them in a building and let them kill eachother. Then take everyone who likes that "scene" or "culture" and repeat the process.

Did you know that most black deaths in America are from black on black hatred? Another words, most of black deaths are from being gangsta or being around gangstas. And don't get me started on those idiotic rappers who WILL FUCKIN' SHOOT ANOTHER RAPPER BECAUSE HE WENT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

I wish so much that every big time gangsta and rapper and whatever could read this. You really don't know how strongly I feel about this. Are world is fuckin' declining pretty badly. Little idiots running around killing themselves really doesn't help. I'm hoping one day they all kill themselves and the rest of us can enjoy our lives without having to protect ourselves.

And for the record, I'm not racist, I'm just accurate.

PS. Yes, I will spit on his grave. I'll spit on any thug or gangsta's grave. I wish every gangsta was buried in the some graveyard so it would be convienant for me to spit on everyone of them. I'll spit on your grave when you die, too. Have a problem with me? Well gently caress yourself, because I won't ever change my opinion for ANYONE. Nor will I ever stop speaking my opinion.