Music of your country

macorules94

Well its mostly pop and rock with a little bit of weird metal. The genre unique to my country would be "Sufi Rock" which was great back in the 90's but its forgotten not popular anymore and a few people even try that today. i would say the music industry here isn't much appealing apart from a few rare exceptions.

An old song by Andy Stewart singing "Donald Where's Your Troosers". Basically, it is the most recognised Scottish song out there. As for the UK in general, I think Pop and Dance music own the Music Industry, they are quite popular with bands like "Girls Aloud", "Sugababes" and occasionally "Franz Ferdinand".

How dare you suggest i did not sing it properly??! I'm a bonafide Tagalog karaoke master!

What I mean is, I've seen people singing at the karaoke stall off-key, yet get a high score...

just shout while singing and you'll get a high score, i saw it some weeks ago when i'm at my classmate's birthday party, when one of my classmates sang Happy Birthday song, he turned it into a screamo and then he got a high score...

Here's a "popular music" as we call it ... It's a well known song called "Asa beau oamenii buni" ( the aproximate translation would be "That's the way good people drink" ) ...

And now finally some stuff I mostly enjoy

"We lost our immortality" indeed ...

Damn I love Cedry2k :D