2008 Forum Award Categories

Chris

Forum Awards time! Well, not quite yet. Just wanted to get any suggestions for any new categories to have awards for this year, or, remove any ones we think are shit. Below are last year's, and I've of course added in one for GTA IV already.

Let us know your opinions, if you think some categories are pointless then tell us, likewise if you have a good idea for a new one, tell us.

Most Knowledgeable (GTA3):

Most Knowledgeable (GTAVC):

Most Knowledgeable (GTASA):

Most Knowledgeable (GTALCS):

Most Knowledgeable (GTAVCS):

Most Knowledgeable (GTAIV):

Best Stunter (San Andreas):

Best Stunter (Vice City):

Most Respected Member:

Most Respected Mod/Super Mod:

Most Helpful Member:

Most Improved Member:

Best New Member:

Most Intelligent Member:

Funniest Member:

Most Original Username:

Biggest geek:

Most Random Member:

Most unique member:

Best Avatar:

Best Signature:

Best Graphics maker:

Best Writing (creativity forum):

Best Topic Starter:

Userbar Whore:

Weirdest Looks:

Removed Medal of Honor since we no longer have the infamous warzone. I myself am tempted to remove Userbar Whore, it was funny the first year until a few people tried putting every userbar they could into their sigs...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Knowledgeable (GTA3):Earthbound

Most Knowledgeable (GTAVC):flatface

Most Knowledgeable (GTASA):Urbanoutlaw

Most Knowledgeable (GTALCS):

Most Knowledgeable (GTAVCS):

Most Knowledgeable (GTAIV):

Best Stunter (San Andreas):

Best Stunter (Vice City):

Most Respected Member:Sherman :lol:

Most Respected Mod/Super Mod: TM™

Most Helpful Member: Urbanoutlaw

Most Improved Member:Mpilk901

Best New Member:JAB Hacksoul

Most Intelligent Member:chris82

Funniest Member:Me.

Most Original Username:

Biggest geek:chris82

Most Random Member:Evoz

Most Unique member:Chris

Best Avatar:Thomas

Best Signature:TM

Best Graphics maker:™

Best Writing (creativity forum):Spider-Vice

Best Topic Starter:

Userbar Whore:Still hunter8888.

Edited by XLR8

Biggest cox, largest breasts. Are these good y/n? :awesome:

:( would have won last year but now I wouldn't. Poor breasts, into the bonfire they went. (I am kind of telling the truth :hurrhurr: )

I think the catergories are still up to scratch, I always find the most respected member is always an arse licking fest on the mods. But hey the mods are very good anyway so who knows (haha am I arse licking?). Also I think the hottest member award will be more interessting this year for us girls as we dont seem to have Kokane (is she still around?).

About the signature one, that means no changing sigs during this time?

Well it would be better if people didn't. But during nominations, like if it's an image (usually is) we'll just link to it, so if they do change their sig it won't matter.

How about... "Least Improved Member" to members that have not improved but have become worse.

Dunno. I'm kinda against negative awards now.

how about Best "About me" page? i think its a quite good idea

Could have that I guess.

Hmm..how about Most Annoying Member? :)

Are you trying to guarantee yourself an award? :P

As I said above, not too keen on negative awards but we did have this one year. But it can lead to banned members getting awards which is pointless.

Best Gang Don

Most active member (To see who the members think is the most active member of the year)

Member of the year 2008

Gang awards are actually a great idea. Unfortunately kinda pointless right now, but definitely next year because by then the gang's will have been revamped and hopefully in a much more active state.

Most active member is a bit ambiguous, some people like myself come here everyday anyway, it would end up being who posts the most etc. So I'm gonna say no to that.

Member of the year could be a good one. How would you rank that? Just on their overall quality of posting, attitude, helpfulness etc.?

How about "Most Overly-Dramatic Exit"?

lol.

I know this has hardly anything to do with Categories for the awards but couldn't you do 2nd and 3rd place medals aswell?

We could but that's too much and we're not really a big enough forum to warrant that much awards. We do however do them for Sexiest Member awards since they're always the most popular for some unknown reason :P

Biggest cox, largest breasts. Are these good y/n? :awesome:

:( would have won last year but now I wouldn't. Poor breasts, into the bonfire they went. (I am kind of telling the truth :hurrhurr: )

I think the catergories are still up to scratch, I always find the most respected member is always an arse licking fest on the mods. But hey the mods are very good anyway so who knows (haha am I arse licking?). Also I think the hottest member award will be more interessting this year for us girls as we dont seem to have Kokane (is she still around?).

You would have won biggest cock award!? :o

Oh... your breasts... into a bonfire! :o

To be fair I think the biggest breasts award would be one of the most amusing to have, we should seriously do that just for the lulz. :P

You're right about most respected member. That's why we added a most respected mod award separately last year, so a normal member would get an award and not always be staff,

Problem is with staff, people just generally respect the admins more, so me or Sky would win every year which is why I specified mod/super mod instead. I think I will make all staff applicable though. Sky's been admin long enough now for everyone to stop arse licking only me (as enjoyable as that can be sometimes).

Kokane doesn't post anymore, seems to randomly visit from time to time though.

Member of the year 2008

Member of the year could be a good one. How would you rank that? Just on their overall quality of posting, attitude, helpfulness etc.?

Maybe you could do member of the year for all three of them.

Example:

Member of the year 2008: Quality of Posting; Member with best quality of posting, Staff member with best quality of posting

Member of the year 2008: Attitude; Member with best attitude, Staff member with best attitude

Member of the year 2008: Helpfulness; Most helpful member, Most helpful staff member

etc.

Meh, it's better with just one award for it I think. Member of the Year is fine. That's a pretty prestigious award to win. I'll definitely add that.

No need for many staff awards, we're respected enough as it is. ;)

largest breasts. :awesome:

Seriously. Open to males and females so certain folk don't accuse us of being sexist and/or sexualising stuff for no reason! :P

Meh, it's better with just one award for it I think. Member of the Year is fine. That's a pretty prestigious award to win. I'll definitely add that.

No need for many staff awards, we're respected enough as it is. ;)

Yeah, I just thought it might be a good idea to have a "Best quality of post" or "Most helpful member" award.

They were reduced from a FF to a B, I can almost here you guys crying as why would any girl do that!?!?! Anyway I do have the biggest wang, its rather massive lolness to that!

You will never stop the arse licking which is a shame. I think negative awards are a bad idea, its not very nice to pin someone with a nasty award, even though some will probably deserve it. Im trying to think of any other awards we could do. Hmmm......................