"The Driver" mission: Need help!

Ultraussie

This is such an unfiar mission... I completed it almost, but I acidently pressed the trainer hotkey for "Bigbang" and I failed!!!!

Could someone complete the mission on this save? thanks.

PS: Dont waste my player on it, I wanna keep my weapons and shit. I dont use cheats!

• Like 1

Why don't you just try it without the trainer? Duh...

Also, if you still can't win the mission, upload your save here and I'll complete it for you.

I rewired the trainer hotkeys anyway. I thought I uploaded my save lol. I tried to spawn an Infernus, but it keeps spinning out when Hillary pit manouvers me in corners...

And it wont let me upload ".b" type files, AKA Vice City saves >:(

Edited by Ultraussie
  • Like 1

Got any racing simulation games (gran turismo, forza) ?

If so, play these for about half an hour, then go back to vice city. Your car control goes up by like 200% If not, time for learning how to drive in GTA.

The key is acceleration. Never stop accelerating. When you need to corner, get out wide, and perform big, sweeping turns, to minimize braking. If you're getting understeer (where your car doesn't turn enough) , keep the throttle down, and tap the handbrake to force the car to drift into oversteer, keep tapping the more you need your car to turn.

If all that fails, I'll install VC later and give it a shot.

• Like 1

If so, play these for about half an hour, then go back to vice city. Your car control goes up by like 200% If not, time for learning how to drive in GTA.

The key is acceleration. Never stop accelerating. When you need to corner, get out wide, and perform big, sweeping turns, to minimize braking. If you're getting understeer (where your car doesn't turn enough) , keep the throttle down, and tap the handbrake to force the car to drift into oversteer, keep tapping the more you need your car to turn.

Im really good at racing games like Midnight Club, Need for Speed, Gran Tursimo 4 and stuff, they are basically the only games my mum lets me play (She reckons GTA is a sin or something, and she dunno Im playing it lol). BTW, Im I dont use Seneitil, I hide the infernus near the cop place, get out the Senteil and in the Infernus. For some reason I cant upload my save :(

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
This is such an unfiar mission... I completed it almost, but I acidently pressed the trainer hotkey for "Bigbang" and I failed!!!!

Could someone complete the mission on this save? thanks.

PS: Dont waste my player on it, I wanna keep my weapons and shit. I dont use cheats!

Just try try till u suceed this is wat i did

lol he did this for a lot of topics.

what i did, (might as well make this post on topic), i went to handling.cfg and made the weight of the sabre turbo 50 instead of 1500 or whatever it was, hilary drives really really slow like this, and for a laugh, just ram his car and watch it go flying, further than golf cart easy. so funny.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The best way to complete THE DRIVER mission is:-

Download the super golf cart mod from here http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f1700-super-golf-cart-mod :blush:

now when you will do this mission spawn a caddy by the cheat BETTERTHANWALKING :rolleyes:

when it will appear sit in that and when you will crsh any car your car will not stop :huh:

in this way you can do the mission THE DRIVER :unsure:

Edited by Abhijeetsingh

heyya i didnot mean to vote BAD my mouse is a lser one and it sorta sliped as i clicked.