Dark

Gay Marriage  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care
    • What's gay?

What do you guys think of gay marriage? Should it be legal? And how would you say if it was legal?

I think it should be allowed, legal and allowed. Since when we have rights to tell people what to do and what not? Maybe except harming and doing stuff like that, but we don't have rights to forbid homosexual people from marriage.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell no, it's disgusting, tell you what, gay people should fucking die. Why are you gonna fuck someone from the same sex uh? What about the fucking kids these faggots would adopt they would be confused mocked fucking stupid homo children. Homos should go to fucking hell........ Said God to me.

no, gay people aere funky and cool, they're just like me, if they want to marry, do it. If gay people can't marry, straight people cant too. Said me to god.

I don't care if homosexuals get married, but I don’t think they should be allowed to adopt children. I feel there is a greater chance that the child would end up gay than if they had straight parents. If it spreads like interracial marriage, then I think it could possibly be the downfall of mankind.

If what I think could happen were true, then it’d probably take thousands or possibly tens of thousands of years to actually turn into a problem…but a possibility nonetheless.

You could argue with me all you want, but you can’t change my thoughts on that.

Keep in mind that I’m not trying to offend anyone.

I feel there is a greater chance that the child would end up gay than if they had straight parents. If it spreads like interracial marriage, then I think it could possibly be the downfall of mankind.

Oh my goodness, no wonder legislation can never actually get passed on this issue :wacko:

The main problem is misinformation. If people stop believing what they want, and take a look at the facts to realize that homosexuality is genetic, then we may finally be able to progress as a society. I have no problem with gay marriage, and I voted this November to keep it legal in California. Unfortunately the proposition to ban gay marriage passed, but that is definitely not the last we've heard of it.

I don't care if homosexuals get married, but I don’t think they should be allowed to adopt children. I feel there is a greater chance that the child would end up gay than if they had straight parents. If it spreads like interracial marriage, then I think it could possibly be the downfall of mankind.

If what I think could happen were true, then it’d probably take thousands or possibly tens of thousands of years to actually turn into a problem…but a possibility nonetheless.

Still doesn't make me any less pissed at the first bolded statement.

Edited by L-RiC

You say it like there's something wrong with being gay?

And what the fuck is wrong with interracial marriage?

Oh my goodness, no wonder legislation can never actually get passed on this issue :wacko:

The main problem is misinformation. If people stop believing what they want, and take a look at the facts to realize that homosexuality is genetic, then we may finally be able to progress as a society. I have no problem with gay marriage, and I voted this November to keep it legal in California. Unfortunately the proposition to ban gay marriage passed, but that is definitely not the last we've heard of it.

What the hell are you talking about? They're not even, or barely allowing gay marriage to happen and I'm for gay marriage.

Still doesn't make me any less pissed at the first bolded statement.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but that's my opinion.

If I found that there was something wrong with gay marriage then I wouldn't say that I'm for gay marriage.

I never said that interracial marriage was a bad thing, but I was comparing the two because interracial marriage is becoming less and less uncommon. So if that were to happen with gay couples adopting children, then I think gay marriage would expand until eventually there are no more straight people left...but again...that'd take an extremely long time if that were to happen.

Edited by Harwood Butcher

If I found that there was something wrong with gay marriage then I wouldn't say that I'm for gay marriage.

I never said that interracial marriage was a bad thing, but I was comparing the two because interracial marriage is becoming less and less uncommon. So if that were to happen with gay couples adopting children, then I think gay marriage would expand until eventually there are no more straight people left...but again...that'd take an extremely long time if that were to happen.

You said that there's higher chance of the kid become gay with gay parents, you say it like it's a bad thing that shouldn't happen, like you wanna prevent it.

So there would be no straight people left? Oh no!

My ex is completely straight, and her parents are lesbian, and this is probably the case with many other people.

What the hell are you talking about? They're not even, or barely allowing gay marriage

Um not quite. It's already legal in Massachusetts, and it was made legal in California by the state court earlier this year and then banned again this November with the passing of Proposition 8.

You said that there's higher chance of the kid become gay with gay parents, you say it like it's a bad thing that shouldn't happen, like you wanna prevent it.

So there would be no straight people left? Oh no!

My ex is completely straight, and her parents are lesbian, and this is probably the case with many other people.

Uhhh...if there aren't any straight people left...it'd be a little hard to reproduce, but with time...anything is possible I guess.

There are a number of things that society would be able to do to reproduce in an alternative way, but I still stick by my previous comments.

I never said EVERY child with homosexual parents would turn out gay, but I feel there is a higher chance that they would.

Um not quite. It's already legal in Massachusetts, and it was made legal in California by the state court earlier this year and then banned again this November with the passing of Proposition 8.

Uhhh...>>> "What the hell are you talking about? They're not even, or barely allowing gay marriage"

And like I said, because of misinformation. Take a look at how many propositions there were on this year's ballot regarding homosexuality: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/ballot.measures . I'd say that's more than "barely."

The main thing fueling people's opinions on this matter is, sadly, religion. So much for keeping religion out of our laws...

Edited by rappo

And like I said, because of misinformation. Take a look at how many propositions there were on this year's ballot regarding homosexuality: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/ballot.measures . I'd say that's more than "barely."

The main thing fueling people's opinions on this matter is, sadly, religion. So much for keeping religion out of our laws...

Ok, I'm starting to get confused. Are you trying to tell me that no one is allowing gay marriage?

Everyone should be allowed to love who they want, if two people want to get married then they should. No matter what gender, as someone said love is love. I doubt children raised by gay parents are more likely to be gay, its not how your raised its just who you are. Of course there will be straight people left, where would they go? Its not like an infection thats turning people gay.

Of course it should be allowed. It really doesent affect straight peoples lives in any way, and its not as if they are forcing us to be gay too, so why should we give a fuck? And why should two people (who arnt hurting anyone) have their love restricted because some overzealous types have personally decided its immoral, regardless of what others think?

Edited by Sean.