Dark

Gay Marriage  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care
    • What's gay?

You're "facts" are the biggest piles of crap I have ever read.

You're confusing large piles of crap with awesome. :awesome:

A church is the typical place to get married. I am athiest and have been to a church before. You don't have to believe in God to go to a church. I went to my cousin's communion and went through eating the "bread" and listening to the priest go on and on about God. I tuned it out because it's not my thing but I still sat through it and didn't have to go in the first place if I didn't want to but it was for my cousin so I swallowed my pride and went.

You think someone has to be a believer in God to get married in a church and that's BS. People can choose to get married elsewhere if they want but most people want the typical church marriage.

LOL, I never said that you have to be a certain religion to enter a place of worship, but you're not going to see two jews get married in a church. It wouldn't be allowed.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted for no.

Marriage for me is for man and woman, not for gays.

That sentence either makes you:

a. for gay marriage because, men and women are or well, can be, gay, so right on.

b. a huge non tolerant dickhead who thinks gays aren't people.

c. someone who doesn't believe in gay marriage (damn, who'd have thunk it)

Tbh, I think gay people have, or had more fun in like, the 70s, they'd just go to some gay bar, not really doing bullshit talk us straight guys do on girls, and just goin' in there and do some fucking, and like meet eachother in between? To me that sounds cool, and truly happy (gay).

When mummy and daddy think they love each other very much, and hug very tight, and daddy doesnt like it, he leaves mummy and goes and finds a choirboy or similar to hug very tightly instead. No baby, no mess, no monthly tomato sauce stains on the floor, win-win.

And this is why 11 year olds shouldn't use the Internet.

I was being sarcastic

Unless you haven't noticed, sarcasm can't be implied on the internet, you have to tell people.

Gerard managed to imply it, but it never works with short sentences.

Unless the proper emoticon is used. Such as... :P , :whistle: , or my personal favorite, :awesome:

Pretty much everyone on this forum knows that at least half of my post have sarcasm in them.

Anyways, getting off track here.

When mummy and daddy think they love each other very much, and hug very tight, and daddy doesnt like it, he leaves mummy and goes and finds a choirboy or similar to hug very tightly instead. No baby, no mess, no monthly tomato sauce stains on the floor, win-win.

And this is why 11 year olds shouldn't use the Internet.

When daddy goes off to find a choirboy, that means he's a pedafile...which I feel is worse than being gay...I'd assume everyone here would agree with me. :awesome:

I didn't specify an age of choirboy, nor an age of parent. Might have been a 20-year-old choirboy and a 15-year-old father.

And often with reclusive undercover closeted homosexuals, they are unable to get a real partner, so they occasionally resort to the use/abuse of younger people, as they're less likely to squeal or whatever. Happens on tv all the time, plus I work in a monastery. Either way, this is one of the problems caused by society's intolerance.

I didn't specify an age of choirboy, nor an age of parent. Might have been a 20-year-old choirboy and a 15-year-old father.

And often with reclusive undercover closeted homosexuals, they are unable to get a real partner, so they occasionally resort to the use/abuse of younger people, as they're less likely to squeal or whatever. Happens on tv all the time, plus I work in a monastery. Either way, this is one of the problems caused by society's intolerance.

That's exactly what gives homophobes the right to be homophobes.

Thats exactly what homophobes total intolerance of NORMAL and acceptable homosexual relations can force a small minority of homosexuals to do. Far far more commit suicide, which I assume you approve of more?

Huh? :blink: Wait...who commits suicide...the homophobes? It doesn't really matter, I wouldn't really want either one to commit suicide. Not sure why you'd assume I'd want either to commit suicide.

Uh, no? I'm athiest and my husband is buddhist. Marriage has nothing to do with religion. It's two people who are in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together and want to make it official with marriage.

I'm not sure about the Buddhist religion, but I know in diehard Christian families, it's a very important factor. Unless the kids are rebels or whatever, the parents want them to be that certain religion. Other than that, you're completely right. Although it is obvious people do marry regardless of religion. Like me? I don't care.

I will contradict my statement with going on topic, I don't really understand why certain members of the gay community fight for marriage. Why do you need to get married? To prove you love someone? Or are you trying to get tax breaks? I do think it'll be like the civil rights movement with the afro-american people in the United States, though. Long, drawn out battle. Maybe not so violent or anything, but still. It was strange for blacks to be blending with the whites, its still found strange that openly gay people are in the communities.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying I, myself find it strange. Just that a majority of people I know in my area do, for whatever reason.

Thats exactly what homophobes total intolerance of NORMAL and acceptable homosexual relations can force a small minority of homosexuals to do. Far far more commit suicide, which I assume you approve of more?

Huh? :blink: Wait...who commits suicide...the homophobes? It doesn't really matter, I wouldn't really want either one to commit suicide. Not sure why you'd assume I'd want either to commit suicide.

Gay people commit suicide from the pressure of being "unnatural" because of society.

I will CHOKE you with my COCK

STFU and get out of here.

Uh, no? I'm athiest and my husband is buddhist. Marriage has nothing to do with religion. It's two people who are in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together and want to make it official with marriage.

I'm not sure about the Buddhist religion, but I know in diehard Christian families, it's a very important factor. Unless the kids are rebels or whatever, the parents want them to be that certain religion. Other than that, you're completely right. Although it is obvious people do marry regardless of religion. Like me? I don't care.

I will contradict my statement with going on topic, I don't really understand why certain members of the gay community fight for marriage. Why do you need to get married? To prove you love someone? Or are you trying to get tax breaks? I do think it'll be like the civil rights movement with the afro-american people in the United States, though. Long, drawn out battle. Maybe not so violent or anything, but still. It was strange for blacks to be blending with the whites, its still found strange that openly gay people are in the communities.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying I, myself find it strange. Just that a majority of people I know in my area do, for whatever reason.

It's really for the benefits and stuff.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to add here...

The Catholic church pretty much condones their priests commiting child rape, they also find them new areas to live in as little as a few miles away and continue as priests after little treatment.

Yet still they go insane at homosexuality and sex before marriage, say people who commit acts like that should "rot in hell", etc..

What a load of fucking shit.

Edited by Connor

I know someone whose job is actually to co-ordinate the response to those kind of fuckups for a certain branch of the church. Every time a boy admits being raped by a priest or monk or whatever, he manages the press statements and pretends that they never let it happen.

And (separately) I work at a monastery. One of the monks was becoming far too friendly with me, and invited me privately swimming with him and stuff. They did nothing. At all.

If i hear another person say being gay is a choice I'm gonna fucking rage. It doesn't make any sense. If someone chose to gay, there feelings towards women wouldn't change. You can't change hormones and "choose" to be attracted to the same sex. And on the adoption topic? no one would "turn" gay because they were exposed to it, gay parents wouldn't raise kids with it set in there mind to make them gay. And about it being in the bible? "Man shall not sleep with another man". What if that was written because there weren't many people back then. People needed to procreate to insure mans survival. THINK PEOPLE!

That wasn't directed towards anyone in the topic btw...