Dark

Gay Marriage  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care
    • What's gay?

Still, the gay gene probably doesn't exist (more like definetly), but I think being gay is a choice for some.

Me? I'm Christian and am anti-gay and pro-prop 8, some of you already knew (and bashed me for it). <----Let the senseless word bashing of this comment begin.

There also isn't a gene for what type of topping you prefer on your pizza. There isn't a gene for which color is more appealing to you.

What, exactly, is your point?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Ancient Greece men mainly had relationships with men. They felt that being married to a woman was just for reproduction. That was choice just because it was more respectable, but homosexuality has been around throughout history so I really do not see what peoples problem is with it. Its not like its a new fad for people and has only appeared in the last few decades. George Boylen was gay but was murdered for being suspected of incest and that was in the 1500s. It just annoys me when people seem to think it has only appeared recently. Also biggots annoy me when they think it shouldn't exist. I would like to hear their suggestions to stop people being gay?

Also I think priests rape boys because they can't get married or have sex with a woman before marriage. Maybe they see it as a loophole. I just love how the Pope seems to appear a few times a year and say "Death to homosexuals" and disapear again. He reminds me of a groundhog. The new Pope though personally scares me.

Still, the gay gene probably doesn't exist (more like definetly), but I think being gay is a choice for some.

Me? I'm Christian and am anti-gay and pro-prop 8, some of you already knew (and bashed me for it). <----Let the senseless word bashing of this comment begin.

You said it's a choice for some. Explain the "others".

I still don't understand how people can be so against it when it doesn't affect them. Its just denying other people happiness.

On the news there are gay rights protests in Russia because of the Euro Song contest. I didn't see the beginning, does anyone know why?

I still don't understand how people can be so against it when it doesn't affect them. Its just denying other people happiness.

On the news there are gay rights protests in Russia because of the Euro Song contest. I didn't see the beginning, does anyone know why?

Cause what's in the Bible is law, forget humanity towards others.

Perhaps this will give a fresh perspective (or at least give heterophobes another reason to hate conservatives) -

WARING - IMMANENT CONSERVATISM!!!

PULL A CONDOM OVER YOUR HEAD TO PROTECT YOURSELF!!!

http://mediamatters.org/clips/200905120037

The one thing not mentioned here, Miss California. A huge shitstorm broke out when she was asked about gay

marriage & responded that she was not for it. Perez Hilton (one of the judges) immediately began a smear campaign,

a photographer she did modeling pictures released semi-nude pictures taken of her (w/ neither her knowledge or

consent & while she was 17) & some hack at MSNBC (could not care less about this person's name, looks like Al Frankin's

idiot bastard love child) began attacking her on the air accusing her of radical sex-change, multiple marriages & just hurling insults. On top of this, a feminist went on Bill O'Reilly's program (guest hosted by Laura Ingram) & instead of standing up

for a woman giving an honest answer & sticking by it, she also took cheap shots.

The point? Carrie Prejean gave the same answer to the same question as Obama & Hillary Clinton. Hippocracy much?

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

I still don't understand how people can be so against it when it doesn't affect them.

When this was pointed out many times, years ago, in a similar thread on a different board.... It got the response of, "OH, so if it doesn't affect you, then you should worry about it, huh? That's a great way to feel about your country!"

Dumbest response I've heard to that question....

On the Eurovision last night, I found out why gay rights were going bonkers about the show. They thought it was wrong that it should be hosted in Russia, when they are not a "gay friendly" country, even the show is pretty camp. They wanted the singers to ditch the show. Didn't work, even Graham Norton who did the UK commentry and is openly gay didn't ditch the show. I guess the protests didn't work.

• 1 month later...
ALLAH ALMIGHTY is taking over the forums. RUN

He's not takin over me! I've got Jesus right beside me...oh wait, he's gone 2 milleniums ago. Oh well, it was nice knowing you all :hi:

@warrior13

:lolbounce: :lolbounce: ha ha ha Jesus has no importance before ALLAH ALMIGHTY Because Allah Also Create Jesus and He Was Just only the Prophet Of ALLAH ALMIGHTY CREATED JESUS and he was sent to give message of ALLAH ALMIGHTY Jesus don't have any powers Himself we the Muslims Also Very Respect The Holy Jesus Because if any one don't respect him and he do not admit that the Jesus Was Not The Prophet Of Allah He isn't Muslim and I Think You Don't Read Your Holy Bible In The Bible there is no verse and line where Jesus Says That He Is God SO MAN THINK BEFORE POST

Edited by Lord Of GTA

Haven't posted for some time, don't think this is the best way to start posting again but it don't matter.

Anyway, I will go a bit off-topic:

Looking at what Lord of GTA said kinda annoyed me. Seriously, I don't know why your commenting about Jesus when you clearly haven't read nothing about him ( E.G Holy Bible ). I don't know what your Religion says about him, but I know that the Christian religion marks him as Son of God. Just as Bear pointed out.

Anyhow, back on topic:

I don't have nothing with them. They have a free life, just like all of us, they can do what they want.

Peace.