68 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care
    • What's gay?

@Lord of GTA

I was just joking

MAN JOKE BEFORE THINK ( does that make any sense? :lol: )

Jesus! Enough with this Jesus talk! I already have religion classes at school and that's bad enough, which means I have read the Holy Bible (full of holes in the book, that's why it's Holy) and Jesus is actually the son of God and I am actually the son of the Devil :evil:

So, THINK HARDER BEFORE FARTING POST

Back on topic:

Leave it be, it's their choice, why is everyone complainen? I just don't get it!

Also, I'm not gay, I love the girls in the world too much

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Jesus isn't God, he is the son of God. But people believe Jesus is with them because he loved and cared for his people and died for their sins. No one thinks Jesus is God, look up the Nativity, it says it right there in the Bible.

@Bear i disagree With You Can't Say The Jesus Was Son of God Think what R U Saying ALLAH ALMIGHTY Has No Son ,No Daughter, No Wife, He has No Father ,No Mother , and Not and Relative HE IS ALONE HE CREATED ALL And the Jesus Was Only A Prophet Of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and He wasn't Died He will Come Back To Earth You Should Read "Holy Quran" and i Challenge that show me the ONLY one Verse of "Bible" where Jesus says that he is the Son Of God only one Verse From Ancient "Bible" because Today's "Bible" is Changed A Lot

He was Son of God in Christianity, don't know and don't care what he is in your religion. Go read the Holy Bible, I don't know if someone gonna stay and read the whole book only for you. These are 2 different religions, with different beliefs and faiths. What the damn is so hard to understand Lord of GTA?

John 14:23: Jesus replied: If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. John 14:22-24

Found this verse. Don't know...

Back on topic, this is going nowhere. I'm feeling like I'm getting sick. Too much religion in too short time, haha. :D

Edited by TG187

Haven't posted for some time, don't think this is the best way to start posting again but it don't matter.

Anyway, I will go a bit off-topic:

Looking at what Lord of GTA said kinda annoyed me. Seriously, I don't know why your commenting about Jesus when you clearly haven't read nothing about him ( E.G Holy Bible ). I don't know what your Religion says about him, but I know that the Christian religion marks him as Son of God. Just as Bear pointed out.

Anyhow, back on topic:

I don't have nothing with them. They have a free life, just like all of us, they can do what they want.

Peace.

Wow. If all of your posts are going to be like that man... start posting more.

Lord of Gta, do you have anything against homosexuals or like Spaz and Ivan said: are you naively going to follow something you probably were just raised to follow and have no self opinion on? Oh and please: on the subject of you saying to think before we post, take your own advise and please clean up the grammar.

@ Highwire - There's nothing wrong with bringing in religion to the discussion, still entirely on topic but rambling on about whether or not Jesus is the son of god or not, yeah that can be carried on over to the religious belief topic..

My goodness why can't people understand there are many beliefs out there and many religons. Accept it! If I want to be a Pagan then let me be a Pagan and if I want to be part of any religon thats up to me. If I want to believe Jesus is the son of God, then he is in my mind, people may disagree with me but oh well what can I do.

As someone said people are meant to be free and have choices, so getting married to the same sex should be fine. Its not like its affecting anyone else. Its all about being with the person you love forever. Love is universal and is felt in many different ways.

But Jesus isn't God, he is the son of God. But people believe Jesus is with them because he loved and cared for his people and died for their sins. No one thinks Jesus is God, look up the Nativity, it says it right there in the Bible.

@Bear i disagree With You Can't Say The Jesus Was Son of God Think what R U Saying ALLAH ALMIGHTY Has No Son ,No Daughter, No Wife, He has No Father ,No Mother , and Not and Relative HE IS ALONE HE CREATED ALL And the Jesus Was Only A Prophet Of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and He wasn't Died He will Come Back To Earth You Should Read "Holy Quran" and i Challenge that show me the ONLY one Verse of "Bible" where Jesus says that he is the Son Of God only one Verse From Ancient "Bible" because Today's "Bible" is Changed A Lot

There are thousands of different religions and beliefs, so stop shoving your beliefs as facts. This is not about religion, it is about gay marriage. If you have reasoning against gay marriage in the form of religion, leave it as supporting details, not your entire rant.

• 9 months later...

I can't believe people are having this discussion. This shouldn't be an issue.

Homosexuals should not be labeled like this. We don't call "normal" (fuck, I despise this word) marriage 'straight marriage'. Why the hell is it called 'gay marriage'? These are two human beings who are in love and would like to spend the rest of their lives together. Let them be, you disgusting hateful pricks.