after completing "home in the hills" i saved the game in maddogg's mansion,thereafter whenever i load from there cj automatically gets wasted

sumeet

after completing "home in the hills" i saved the game in maddogg's mansion,thereafter whenever i load from there cj automatically gets wasted.the stage loads from there & vertical bird stage apppears and following happens:-

Toreno interupts the recording of a song. Carl goes to meet him outside, and Toreno takes him for a ride into the country. Toreno asks if you'd like to see your brother this week. If so, you'll need to do one more job for him. That being - steal a military jet off an amphibious assault ship and use it to destroy a flotilla of spy ships.

Then the brief appears

"Get in the boat, which contains a knife and a silenced pistol,"

Then after comming out from car CJ gets wasted. i m stuck up there.IF u can't provide solution then please provide me the next 68% passed mission saved game.

HOPE U GOT MY PROBLEM.REPLY SOON

Are you on PC? If yes, please upload the save for me to see if I get the glitch too, otherwise use this "save repairer" site: http://hmvartak.110mb.com/fix.htm

Err...hmvartak's site has no option to repair the problem that the TS has mentioned.

@sumeet: Upload your savefile at GTASnP so that someone can have a look at your save and if possible do the mission for you. Do you have any mods installed?