GTA 4 PC Multiplayer Help

The game runs perfectly in Single Player and the settings are all at the lowest..and when i play LIVE it wld be 1-2 mins in the game before i get a msg saying "You have been dissconnected because your PC was running slowly" now i dont know if its my speed connection which happens to be 100 mbps...or is it just a common problem. Any help would be apprceiated

i want to enjoy the full $50 that i payed if not then WTF rockstar :thumbsdown::pissedred:

If all your settings are at the lowest, then your PC probably can't handle the amount of people all running around, etc. It'll run fine in singleplayer because it only needs 1 player input, but if it's taking 4 / 16 / 32 or w/e inputs, it might not cope.

:awesome: Thanx for the info...wld you think a "BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 1GB PCIe 2.0" is decent enough to run GTA 4 PC, if not..what would you suggest i should buy

If all your settings are at the lowest, then your PC probably can't handle the amount of people all running around, etc. It'll run fine in singleplayer because it only needs 1 player input, but if it's taking 4 / 16 / 32 or w/e inputs, it might not cope.

:awesome: Thanx for the info...wld you think a "BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 1GB PCIe 2.0" is decent enough to run GTA 4 PC, if not..what would you suggest i should buy

dont buy anything..there is nothing wrong with your set up..its a bad pc port and rockstar knows it..i too would love to play the multiplayer but im in the same boat as you and im not shelling out more money when my computer is fine.they just suck at ports..they proved that with bully.if you must have multiplayer gta go get san andreas and get the sa-mp mod.they have some great servers there .