Taking Candy from a Baby

Dazza

Lily was out hunting, for humans. Her burning desire to see some humans wither in pain before her was overpowering, she also wanted blood, she was hungry. She had been running around the forest for at least 20 minutes until she came across a family of three, a mother, a father, and their 4 year old daughter. She ran around the hiking family in circles, using the trees as cover, to scare them more. The father kept looking around, while the mother was holding their screaming daughter. "Who's there?”, Screamed the father from the middle of Lily's circle. "Show yourself!"

Lily stopped running, hiding behind a tree. She grinned at her own plans. It's like taking candy from a baby, she told herself. She then put on a face of dazzlement and confusion, and turned away from the tree, walking slowly to the family. "I'm sorry if I scared you", She said to the family. "I got lost of a school trip and I can't find my way out of this forest". Too them she seemed like a sweet, normal teenage girl that just is lost. The walked up to Lily and put his hand on her shoulder. "That's okay", the man said. "We'll help you find your way out, isn't that right honey?” His wife nodded her head.

"Kiss me", said Lily to the man softly, making sure only he could hear. Having to obey every command Lily gave out, he kissed her passionately. The woman screamed, making her daughter cry. It would normally seem odd for a 40 year old man to be making out with a 15 year old, this case was no exception. "She's only fifteen John!", She tried saying to her husband. That was until Lily pulled away, flashed her blood red eyes and bit into the man's neck. The wife was about to run when Lily pointed to her and yelled, "Don't move". Having to obey, the woman stayed in that position.

Lily feasted on the man till all the blood was sucked dry. The four year old was screaming, "Daddy, Daddy!". The little girl struggled from her mothers grasp and ran to her father. Lily squattered down on the grass and looked the girl in the eyes and said, "Your father is never waking up!". Lily then jumped over the girl right onto the mother. She bit down hard on the mothers lips, making them bleed. She turned to the girl and said, "Come over and give your mother a nice smooch". The girl having to obey walked over and kissed her mother on the lips. "Kill her", she said to the mother.

Again, having to obey, the mother grabbed a sharp tree branch and stabbed her four year old daughter through the heart, blood rushing out. "Stop", Lily screeched, and the mother stopped frozen. Lily leaped onto the daughter, pulled the stick out and tore off her shirt. Lily then started sucking out all the blood of the daughter. Wiping her lips after she had done, saying, "Mm, young blood, very sweet". She turned to the mother.

Lily walked slowly to the frozen statue of a quite short, very beautiful 26 year old woman. Lily quietly spoke, saying, "Take off your clothing". Not being able to control herself, the woman took off all her clothing, piece, by piece, until nothing was left. "Now kiss me". The woman walked over to the 15 year old vampire and started kissing her; the blood from her lips was going into Lily's mouth. She could taste the red blood with a slight taste of peach flavoured lip gloss. Lily could feel every bit of the woman’s body against her's, excitement was running through Lily.

The woman put her arms around Lily's neck, making the embrace more forceful. Lily wanted to go all the way with this woman, but the taste of the blood on her lips was too much for the vampire. When the woman put her tongue in Lily's mouth, Lily bit it off. Lily then cranked the woman’s head to the side, breaking her neck and biting right into it. Lily sucked the woman dry and threw her onto the ground, lying naked in a pool of her own blood. "Damn, I shouldn't have bitten her lip before hand, oh well, least it was as easy as taking candy from a baby", She said to herself out loud, running off into a distance.

I thought I might come back with a bang.
That you did sir, Used to be fun in the RP. section.
Damn. This story is messed up. Couldn't you make something where the innocent family doesn't get sliced and diced?

"Daddy Daddy!"

4 year old sees Daddy die when 1 second ago he was alive.

That's fuckin scary man. Im not being a pussy, its just so random and ...messed up.

That is what scary stories are all about, Gory and messed up. The kid from Silent hill sees another women being burnt alive right in front of her. Don't think a vampire would be so kind to tell the girl to shut her eyes or something.

I thought I might come back with a bang.

That you did sir, Used to be fun in the RP. section.

Oh I love to RP, still do it, I love it! Why'd they take that down?

Damn. This story is messed up. Couldn't you make something where the innocent family doesn't get sliced and diced?

"Daddy Daddy!"

4 year old sees Daddy die when 1 second ago he was alive.

That's fuckin scary man. Im not being a pussy, its just so random and ...messed up.

That is what scary stories are all about, Gory and messed up. The kid from Silent hill sees another women being burnt alive right in front of her. Don't think a vampire would be so kind to tell the girl to shut her eyes or something.

I like how someone says it's scary, it's quite the laugh, trust me, other people who have read it said it was 'too gory', and that I should have 'toned it down'. HA! If you want it toned down, you can watch a PG-13 movie or read a sweet novel about love and romance.

I'm sure if the kid did close it's eyes, Lily would chop them off.