Help "You have been removed from the game"

Unold

Hello,

Does anybody know why I keep getting the massage "You have been removed from the game" when I join any Match? at any time..

I have only played Multiplayer twice because sometimes I don't get kicked or whatever that happens. I think I have tried to join a game over 30 times and I got the Message with all..

What happens exactly is that I click on any type of match in Custom game with many people.. and when it's done loading I get in the Lobby, with only me in there even If the game haven't startede yet which mean I should be able to see the others. and then after 3 sec I get the message.

My computer can handle GTA IV, I got it on high and everything. so I dont understand?

post-27672-1229808855_thumb.jpg

I get that too. And another problem, the server (for example) says that it has 30 players, they appear on the list and after 3/4sec they dissapear and the game says "This game needs more players".

Strange too.. are u using XP as me?

EDIT:

I just remembered, I have tried the same!

Edited by Unold

I get that too. And another problem, the server (for example) says that it has 30 players, they appear on the list and after 3/4sec they dissapear and the game says "This game needs more players".

Strange too.. are u using XP as me?

EDIT:

I just remembered, I have tried the same!

Yes, I'm on XP SP3.

All right :D that could be something :P