Invisible Women Problem

HornyVampire

I bought my copy of GTA:SA in North Africa.

A prude decided that he'd mod out the women models and while this isn't a big, big deal sometimes...other times I am getting attacked by invisible prostitutes, running them over - but worst is that CJ's sister is invisible, too.

Could someone tell me how to get the women back in my game - preferably without me losing my progress?

I have a Mac g5 (and if necessary will run Virtual PC on it)

but the game itself is ps2.

I noticed that ps2 support is not available but perhaps you point me in the right direction...?

Thanks to all in advance -

Edited by HornyVampire

I bought my copy of GTA:SA in North Africa.

A prude decided that he'd mod out the women models and while this isn't a big, big deal sometimes...other times I am getting attacked by invisible prostitutes, running them over - but worst is that CJ's sister is invisible, too.

Could someone tell me how to get the women back in my game - preferably without me losing my progress?

I have a Mac g5 (and if necessary will run Virtual PC on it)

but the game itself is ps2.

I noticed that ps2 support is not available but perhaps you point me in the right direction...?

Thanks to all in advance -

I am afraid you won't and can't be helped. First you said you bought your "copy" in North Africa. And you have modified PS2 version that is being run through PC emulation. The reasons you won't find what you are looking for here:

1. Not many PS2, Win to MAC emulators are running around this is first I heard of one.
  2. If it wasn't a PS2 you could edit the PC version.
  3. You won't get advice on pirated games.

If you can get it shipped to your country buy it online.

JAB

Yeah, to the first guy who replied, he didn't say anything about pirating the game. He "bought" his copy, chill out.

To the second guy, just gtfo, that was totally off-topic.

Right, on topic, you wanna just find some way to get yourself the models for the missing prozzies, alternatively, you could just get it from another country where they won't be edited out or anything like that.

Yeah, to the first guy who replied, he didn't say anything about pirating the game. He "bought" his copy, chill out.

I will chill out when I am dead. :mellow:

I am not trying to be mean to Mr. HornyVampire (whose 1st and only post was this) but I have never heard of an African PS2 version of GTA SA (and I dare anyone to find one) that sells with all the females removed. Unless it is as I said pirated. He may have purchased a pirated copy. He still won't be helped because most the modders on this forum are still trying hard to figure out the PC version. I have the Xbox and PC version both are legal. But I am not on here asking people to help me mod my Xbox version which requires a hack into Xbox. He also admits he is running the PS2 through an emulator on a MAC. Which is at best a very dark shade of gray. I suspect that Mr. HornyVampire left his message in the hopes someone would answer with some warez links but this is not that sort of forum.

Right, on topic, you wanna just find some way to get yourself the models for the missing prozzies, alternatively, you could just get it from another country where they won't be edited out or anything like that.

Then you basically gave him the same advice I gave him... buy it elsewhere.

@laggynoob

FYI IMHO U use 2 much! >.<

JAB :wtf: