Whats your opinion on my mothers crazy idea?

Ultraussie

Vote  

19 members have voted

1. 1. is my mother a stupid idiot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Im confused
    • What now?
    • Ultraussie is the best person in the world (you strongly support answer 1)
  2. 2. Are you my Mother

• Yes
    • No

My mother has recently banned "Future Weapons". This is a show on the discovery channel which is about new firearms, being tested, and mentioning their specs. Very awesome show.

My mum reckons it's "Violent, and sets a bad example for a young teenager", yet she says "You can Watch Back to the Future 3 on Channel 10", and that show has the language and seuxal references, nothing Future Weapons has. BTF3 was M, FW PG. Is my mother crazy?

Also undertsandibaly, she banned Family Guy on FOX8, despite letting me still watch King of the Hill, Futurama, and The Simpsons.

And heck, my mum wanted me to watch "Carry on doctor", which had countless.....

'

Is my mother insane?

Vote in the polll!!!

LOL. how old are you out of curiosity? my mum doesnt like all the cartoons either tbh, up until like last year she wouldnt let me watch south park cos its too rude :P torrents ftw.

Futureweapons is about weapons. I dunno, to me you seem like a bit of a gun nut, and your mother probably just doesnt want you to shoot someone or get any cray-zee ideas.

My final word on the matter: PWNED

LOL. how old are you out of curiosity? my mum doesnt like all the cartoons either tbh, up until like last year she wouldnt let me watch south park cos its too rude :P torrents ftw.

Futureweapons is about weapons. I dunno, to me you seem like a bit of a gun nut, and your mother probably just doesnt want you to shoot someone or get any cray-zee ideas.

My final word on the matter: PWNED

Im 14. My mum treats me like an absolute baby. She makes me look like a dork infront of my various female freinds :bashhead:

Future Weapons doesnt even have violence (Hasnt she seen some parts of The Simpsons and Futurama), only on that Isreal episode there was a simulation of combat. I am interested in weapons, but not as much as my mother is interested in being lame.

*cough* kill your parents *cough*.

The above message was brought to you by the ministry of "don't actually do this".

BTW I like how your mother has two votes in the poll. She clearly has dual accounts and will be banned for this offence.

Thank you, she must be banned as soon as possible, she is trying to lead a group of Hindu Femimest's on here!!!! :thumbsup:

At least they actually gave you cable TV. Fuck Yes Back to the Future.

My advice to you is to start to start masturbating in front of Back to the Future. That way, she'll know that she was wrong.

And yes I am your mum. :hurrhurr:

Ummmm........ Your being banned for having Multiuple accounts according to Chris :coolthumbup:

The Discovery Channel has nothing bad on it, if anything she should be supportive to you to watch it. And yeah, I don't see how she won't let you watch Future Weapons, but yet play Grand Theft Auto.

EDIT: Your mother isn't a stupid idiot, but I mean shes taking it a little to far.

Edited by yeehz

Regardless of your mother being ridiculous (unless you're some crazy kid taking notes from the show to help plan take over the world), It's not like we can actually do anything about it. Remind me why this is a topic again?

+ 1 post count?

You may not like what your mother is doing to your televisual life at the moment but if this is honestly the worst thing happening in your life at the moment then consider yourself damn lucky!

I can't see what's wrong with Future weapons, I watch it occasionally, but obviously your mother can. So either stream it on the net, go to a friends place and watch it there or suck it up and not make pointless topics.

as arnie would say

STOP WHINING. STOP IT NOW!!

:)

your only 14, my mum whinged about near on everything , even music with swearing in it...consider yourself lucky. :P

at least you got foxtel etc...

i lol'ed at slyde's post however that is fuck1ng hilarious.

My advice to you is to start to start masturbating in front of Back to the Future

The Discovery Channel has nothing bad on it, if anything she should be supportive to you to watch it. And yeah, I don't see how she won't let you watch Future Weapons, but yet play Grand Theft Auto.

EDIT: Your mother isn't a stupid idiot, but I mean shes taking it a little to far.

She doesnt let me Grand Theft Auto!!!! I got Vice City on my Machine, and when she see's me play it I just am lucky enough to be in a car, so I say "Its a car racing game called *Says really fast* GTAVC". She doesnt suspect a thing. But when I turned it off "Greetings from Vice City" she says "Vice City, I hope that isnt Evil".

First time I played GTA was GTA VC on someones PS2 when I was 9.

as arnie would say

STOP WHINING. STOP IT NOW!!

:)

your only 14, my mum whinged about near on everything , even music with swearing in it...consider yourself lucky. :P

at least you got foxtel etc...

i lol'ed at slyde's post however that is fuck1ng hilarious.

My advice to you is to start to start masturbating in front of Back to the Future

My mum swares her head off at me when she is in a normal conversation, and on AUSTAR she says "How come the Music Videos are rated MA15+, your not watching that...". :nope: She lets me listen to swaring in music, and she reckons that "Most Shocking on FOX8 is a very very inapropiate show for a little boy like you". -_-

Wanna see a pic of my mum?

Owned-FatChick.jpg

Thats my dad under her.... :hi:

Regardless of your mother being ridiculous (unless you're some crazy kid taking notes from the show to help plan take over the world), It's not like we can actually do anything about it. Remind me why this is a topic again?

+ 1 post count?

You may not like what your mother is doing to your televisual life at the moment but if this is honestly the worst thing happening in your life at the moment then consider yourself damn lucky!

I can't see what's wrong with Future weapons, I watch it occasionally, but obviously your mother can. So either stream it on the net, go to a friends place and watch it there or suck it up and not make pointless topics.

At Nate10: Im only watching shows, and the reason this is a topic Is that I wanted to see how people reacted to how stupid my mum is. :yup:

At Steve: I am damn lucky. I got a haircuut today so I look really sexy for the ladies!!! :D

Wow, sucks to be you. Haha, I cant even imagine my mom doing that.

Welcome to Australia: There is always around to get around strict laws.

Respect your elders.

Agreed.

My parents usually don't mind about what I watch, although they would react if they feel that it's a little too disturbing, to which I change the channel. And is she affiliated with Jack Thompson or something?

At Nate10: Im only watching shows, and the reason this is a topic Is that I wanted to see how people reacted to how stupid my mum is. :yup:

Trust me, I can see that you want to know how many people will react to "how stupid" your mom is, I was just wondering why you made a topic out of it when you could of just made a post here. Anywho, try to tell your mom why Future Weapons should be un-blocked with some good reasons about how it isn't bad. Maybe that'll work?

Trust me, I can see that you want to know how many people will react to "how stupid" your mom is, I was just wondering why you made a topic out of it when you could of just made a post here. Anywho, try to tell your mom why Future Weapons should be un-blocked with some good reasons about how it isn't bad. Maybe that'll work?

I already said the reasons to her like "Back to the future is M rated and Future weapon is PG" for example.

The Discovery Channel has nothing bad on it?! How about those monkeys screwing each other?

She's just doing what she thinks is right. You're only 14, in a few years you'll be let off the leash more and more, it'll all be alright.

No he is going be tied to her apron until he is at least 30 or 35.

Now my advice to Ultraussie is find a dark corner in your attic or basement. Get plenty of food and drink stored away. Wait it out as long as you can. My mom doesn't care much for our video games, but she swears like a sailor, she watches some of the raunchy TV jokes and laughs, and when she gets mad she says she will send us off to the army. But she is our mom and we love her and I am sure your mom loves you too.