need yalls help

detour1

i have a sharp 32" 720p lcd hdtv (not aquos) how good do u think the picture will be with my ps3 & an hdmi cable (probably one priced 20 through 50$)....also with this tv how much better do u think this picture quality will be i know of course its hd it has to have a difference but how much?its a newer model & thats all i no about that.....hope u guys can give me good information

uhh...

how much better than what?

if you are saying difference between composite (yellow,white,red 480i or 576i) compared to HDMI / composite (720p) of course there will be a great difference. to be honest you shouldn't be paying any more than $20 for a cable, and dont buy monster cable or something they are a rip-off. If component is cheaper than HDMI, get that, no difference.

The cable's price won't really matter, quality - wise... unless you buy one that's obviously cheap cause its made out of squirrels or w/e. You'll notice the most quality increase in the OS, with the text and stuff. Ingame quality improves, but not hugely... I'd say the increase in sound quality is better than the graphics increase.

uhh...

how much better than what?

if you are saying difference between composite (yellow,white,red 480i or 576i) compared to HDMI / composite (720p) of course there will be a great difference. to be honest you shouldn't be paying any more than $20 for a cable, and dont buy monster cable or something they are a rip-off. If component is cheaper than HDMI, get that, no difference.

yeah i heard about these monster cable rip offs but i just needed to know wether to buy hdmi or component soo thanks
The cable's price won't really matter, quality - wise... unless you buy one that's obviously cheap cause its made out of squirrels or w/e. You'll notice the most quality increase in the OS, with the text and stuff. Ingame quality improves, but not hugely... I'd say the increase in sound quality is better than the graphics increase.
thanks now i wont make the mistake in buying an expensive cable