Nomination discussion topic!

Sherman

ToonSkull :wtf: for the most knowledgeable on GTA SA? :rofl:

For those of you who are unaware of this he is my younger brother, who hasn't even finished playing the game! He gets bored playing the game. I can't imagine why XLR8 nominated a complete noob like my brother. He only knows anything about the game from what he views while I am playing it. When I saw him nominated as the biggest geek I was like saying, "Yes, that's him for sure." but I got to XLR8's nomination and almost fell off my chair. Well that sure made me laugh.

I posted some of my picks for 2008 and I might not be the best person to ask since I only started here back in August.

JAB B)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ToonSkull :wtf: for the most knowledgeable on GTA SA? :rofl:

For those of you who are unaware of this he is my younger brother, who hasn't even finished playing the game! He gets bored playing the game. I can't imagine why XLR8 nominated a complete noob like my brother. He only knows anything about the game from what he views while I am playing it. When I saw him nominated as the biggest geek I was like saying, "Yes, that's him for sure." but I got to XLR8's nomination and almost fell off my chair. Well that sure made me laugh.

I posted some of my picks for 2008 and I might not be the best person to ask since I only started here back in August.

JAB B)

FTW,i can't differ you from your brother.You post from one other's accounts.I mean,you are good at scripting,Sanny Builder and cleo.I deserve the biggest noob award or most original username.

Let me fix that.

Edited by XLR8

Creepiness of the above statement aside, does TOXIC really not know what "Least Likely to Get Laid" means? It's the opposite of that statement.

lol, I just saw his nomination post. Someone should explain what it means or put a random username in it instead. I put Ice for entirely explainable reasons and for fun.